FA given Permission to speak to Roy Hodgson over England job

Tooj

Roy Hodgson has said he will not choose a black player to be the new England captain, as he confirmed:

"I am looking for the white man for the job."

Couldn't give a fuck if I liked the guy or not, if he produced. and Woy, won't

Aye but I like him as a manager not only the fact he's not a bellend. Good manager and I'd rather him than Redknapp.

Aye but I like him as a manager not only the fact he's not a bellend. Good manager and I'd rather him than Redknapp.

Yes yes, but would you woger Woy's wife?

It's the grandkids I feel sorry for, they must be terrified..

SNN1107BB--253_1451813a.jpg

I knew a couple of guys at uni who had a plastic full size skeleton in their hallway that would always get dressed up in sunglasses/shirts/wigs etc. That's what she looks like with that ridiculous use of hair dye.

Needs to get some PR lessons and on camera presentation. Shuffles around a lot in his seat which detracts from everything he says and is likely to make him look unconvincing...Keeps grabbing at summink on his face..:lol: Poor fucker this could be the end of him. :lol:

He's a toon fan as well. He's said numerous times his football love are the toon. Nee ones mentioned this but it's true. His fatha is from Walker apparently, and fucked off down south before Woy was born. So that's 3 of the last 9 England managers have been or are toon fans.

He's a toon fan as well. He's said numerous times his football love are the toon. Nee ones mentioned this but it's true. His fatha is from Walker apparently, and fucked off down south before Woy was born. So that's 3 of the last 9 England managers have been or are toon fans.

Thought his dad was a scouser? Thought I remembered hearing something about that when he was in charge of Liverpool but could well be wrong.

"Roy Hodgson might cut a completely cosmopolitan figure but to quantify the homeliness within him, you might need a weighbridge at your disposal. It comes as no surprise to learn that dad Bill, a Geordie, worked first in the pits - above ground - before moving to London and joining the forces at the outbreak of war.

Ironically, that quote is from here

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=219382.0

:lol:

Steven Taylor is over the moon that Woy got the job.

Harry_Redknapp_2.jpg

"......And you can read my four page Euro Diaries, who should start, who to leahve aht, what formation we should be starting off with and who will be my star men of the tournament.........starting in tomorahs current bun! We lahve it!"