FA given Permission to speak to Roy Hodgson over England job

Tooj

They'll probably park a car in the studio for old saggy face to sit it and give his opinions whilst sticking his head out of the door. Should make him feel right at home ;)

They'll probably park a car in the studio for old saggy face to sit it and give his opinions whilst sticking his head out of the door. Should make him feel right at home ;)

that would be hilarious

tactics truck all over again

I like it when the punditry teams are on location tbh. I bet they'll be there in Rio, but they'll be understandably less keen on Ukraine. As if that team of fanny rats is gonna miss out on Brazil though.

:lol:

I know what you mean, but they took the piss a bit with South Africa. I doubt them not going to the Ukraine is a budget decision, probably would have been cheaper than staying at home!

That Jock on 5Live tried saying that too, said Ross has made a load of money out of his impediment.

Apples and Owanges.

:lol:

I know what you mean, but they took the piss a bit with South Africa. I doubt them not going to the Ukraine is a budget decision, probably would have been cheaper than staying at home!

The worst is seeing that gimp Adrian Chiles sunning his riveted face and getting paid an absolutely undeserved shit tonne of money for it.

Have those in charge at BBC Sport, ITV Sport or Sky Sports ever thought about putting successful managers, who have perhaps shown tactical astuteness and would be able to analyse the game effectively, on their punditry teams? And, if not, couldn't they just get entertaining characters like that Eamonn Dunphy fella off RTE into the studio? I'm sick and tired of boring shite like Merson, Souness, Southgate, Keane, Claridge etc. showing up.

As for the BBC's team, it'll be interesting to hear from Klinnsman, who I respect, although I seem to remember Seedorf offering little in the way of English last time

The jock saying it on 5Live is just repeating what News International's PR team are asking him to say. They got instant negative feedback yesterday morning and mis-read the mood. Unsurprising when you think they all were desperate for Redknapp, thought the whole country expected it when in actually fact most fans hate the saggy faced cunt. Once they realised that the story was backfiring slighly, media contacts are mobilised to seed messages that will form part of the limitation and defence process. Thats what PR departments do every day. Not sure who the jock is being referred to but what makes him even more of a tit is that he will be in some way, either directly or indirectly, remunerated by NI.

Thats all supposition of course.

The Sweaty in question is more than likely (ex Sun) thin-lipped arse-pain Ian McGarry .

Often on 5Live Monday Night Club doing his best to stir something up .

Viz once did a Jonathan King skit "Jonathan Ringpiece - He's as Controvertial As Fuck"

Same character really but a proper miserable jock .

Acts the cunt on Sunday Supplement when he darkens that too .

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, OTF said:

I feel bad saying this about him given his age, but he's a certified fart sniffer and there no way around it.

Ive always thought he looks a bit like a drag artist on their day off. Him and Neil Warnock in fact

17 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Ive always thought he looks a bit like a drag artist on their day off. Him and Neil Warnock in fact

Wouldn't want to catch him on his day on.

I'd say they both look like they'd slot straight into the cast of Are you being served.

• Haha 1

Before Hodgson goes dealing with little factoids about Warford’s Premier League history someone’s gonna have to explain to him what happened to the old First Division. First things first! Or first things premier, I guess.