Newcastle United v Manchester City

McFaul

Irrespective of how we go on tonight, and a defeat will condemn us to Europa League football, I hope we go out all guns blazing against these.

The arrogance of them is unbelievable and they have the audacity to call me arrogant! They expect to turn up roll over us and win the league. Well I hope they get a rude awakening. I wouldn't swap Hart for Krul, Barry for Tiote, Nasri for Benny (especially the last 5 month) or Dzeko for Cisse, would I fuck. We have a chance we're the toon, and they're Man City, we have an outstanding chance of getting a result against them in my view.

Look at these mugs....

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=255216

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle tickets will be like golddust now, can imagine a fair few city being in their end on Sunday!

Despite it not going on general sale? I bet there's loads of City fans who pay their £30 per annum membership to NUFC just incase.

I really hate the glory fans they've picked up but I also dislike the dickhead Gallagher brothers we have to endure.

tbf it's not because we don't have good players in our ranks, it's because at some point any of Tevez/Aguero/Nasri/Balotelli/Silva will be up against either or both williamson and danny simpson :lol:

if i was them i'd just go down our right hand side non stop

tbf it's not because we don't have good players in our ranks, it's because at some point any of Tevez/Aguero/Nasri/Balotelli/Silva will be up against either or both williamson and danny simpson :lol:

if i was them i'd just go down our right hand side non stop

Aye I wrote that on their forum, spot on too. We're more than capable though, that's my point and I've seen this side freeze a plenty times. I don't think Napoli are that much better than us, Villarreal and Sporting certainly aren't, we've got a decent chance.

Despite it not going on general sale? I bet there's loads of City fans who pay their £30 per annum membership to NUFC just incase.

I really hate the glory fans they've picked up but I also dislike the dickhead Gallagher brothers we have to endure.

There won't be one Man City fan in our end, it amazes me who they think they are, and who they think we are. Any away fans in the Leazes or Gallowgate :lol: and if they are they'll be keeping a lower profile than Gary Glitter in the nick.

There won't be one Man City fan in our end, it amazes me who they think they are, and who they think we are. Any away fans in the Leazes or Gallowgate :lol: and if they are they'll be keeping a lower profile than Gary Glitter in the nick.

I know a Man United fan - who got a ticket of one off our lot but that's it.

Irrespective of how we go on tonight, and a defeat will condemn us to Europa League football, I hope we go out all guns blazing against these.

The arrogance of them is unbelievable and they have the audacity to call me arrogant! They expect to turn up roll over us and win the league. Well I hope they get a rude awakening. I wouldn't swap Hart for Krul, Barry for Tiote, Nasri for Benny (especially the last 5 month) or Dzeko for Cisse, would I fuck. We have a chance we're the toon, and they're Man City, we have an outstanding chance of getting a result against them in my view.

Look at these mugs....

http://forums.bluemo...p?f=11&t=255216

Got it down as a home win.

Got it down as a home win.

Aye I have. I'll be very disappointed if we don't win, Coloccini surely knows Tevez and Aguero's game as well as any too.

Aye I have. I'll be very disappointed if we don't win, Coloccini surely knows Tevez and Aguero's game as well as any too.

Nailed on Hatem to jink past DeJong and co and score the winner.

Nasri is massively overrated. Arsenal were right to snap Citeh's hand off there.

I think he had 6 months at Arsenal where he was the best player in the league, mediocre both sides of that 6 month hotspot.

I think he had 6 months at Arsenal where he was the best player in the league, mediocre both sides of that 6 month hotspot.

He blows hot and cold. But that can be said about Ben Arfa for most of his career too to be fair.

Nasri isn't fit to lace Bafra's boots if you compare their careers so far.

Well Nasri has more goals and far more assists in his career. I do think Ben Arfa has much more natural ability but there have been long periods at both Marseille and Lyon when he was out of form (which was partially due to falling out with managers/players).

Edited by TicTacWoe

i don't think it's far more is there not about 10 or so in it for each? (nevermind nasri has played 100games more)

either way HBA has 5 league winner medals, cup medals etc that he doesn't :D

This.

Stats aside, Nasri is like a luxury Obertan.

I also very much doubt there will be any Man City fans in our end. They can't even fill their own ground for most games, which is astonishing considering the season they are having.

fuck me, what a massive game this has become for both clubs now. on sky too. can't remember the last time i was so excited about football

Well, time to hit the sack and have sweet dreams about my beloved NUFC.

Cant wait for Sunday and the whole match build up from the unveiling of the statue to the Starwberry death burger to the Erdinger, the 3 points, the post match lap of honour (few have been more deserved) and the copious amounts of alcohol that will follow.

Alex / Hank / Your honour........ renew ;)

All we can ask is that we come out firing and take a red hot crack at knocking them over. Should be a fantastic atmosphere.

It's going to be some game tbh, looking forward too it. I don't mind City fans too much (mainly pre 2008) but they have become canny arrogant since the new ownership and the £400m+ influx of talent, mind I can't say that we wouldn't become equally as arrogant if it had been us.

Edited by Howay