• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“And it’s Shearer on the ball, I must say Clive his rocket powered flying sports car has certainly given him the advantage” 

It was a proud day when I chinned that pig. If I remember right, you've just got to run around like a tit while you kill its little pals and get through its health bar as quick as you can. There's no

Yeh AC games are rock hard at the start. It gets funny towards the end when you get hard enough to bray an entire garrison of troops with little effort, even braying the higher ranking troops all

23 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Hail fellow planet head. 

Following two careers that involve wearing a helmet for most of the time wasn’t my wisest move. :lol:

Aye luckily i don’t really have to wear helmets in the office. I used to when I had a little scootay and my hair would go full Jimi Hendrix Afro when I took it off. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I used to argue that wearing one was pointless for me, since the area of noggin protected by said helmet was less than that covered by a pea on a drum. 

First rope access company I worked at had to buy me a different lid as the ones they used, which were pretty much industry standard at the time, simply would not fit on my enormous heed. :lol:

Getting 21 for the xbox end of the month i think, every year it still annoys me to go from my team of legends/special cards to shitters :lol: 

zero craic without waltzing around the pitch with nedved and rui costa 

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I don’t play FUT anymore. It’s a waste of money and I think ultimately it’s a fix. :lol: 

ah i didn't spend any , made coins with rivals and did SBC's with my fodder, got to play some fut champs a couple of times and finished elite or gold 1 which helped, but aye it's scripted beyond belief you can see a mile away when you're about to get dicked by momentum.

I think it does it in the regular game tbh, well on seasons anyway but not as much as FUT. 

Won the first 3 games of my first league, needed 3 points to win the league. Lost the last 7, one of them 10-1.

Had to sit and listen to Alan Smith telling me this was going to be the day. Then I’d hit the post a few times and lose hah :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

I think it does it in the regular game tbh, well on seasons anyway but not as much as FUT. 

Won the first 3 games of my first league, needed 3 points to win the league. Lost the last 7, one of them 10-1.

Had to sit and listen to Alan Smith telling me this was going to be the day. Then I’d hit the post a few times and lose hah :lol: 

schoolboy error, first thing i normally do is change the commentator language to Italian  :lol: 

(used to use Portuguese so i got the gol gol gollllllllllllllllllll when i scored but they removed that commentator in 20)

ah it's proper rage inducing in FUT , you can see it a mile away there was a game i lost 2-1 in the 90th minute which would've got me like 23wins outta 30  and he'd two shots on target and i'd like 23, just hitting the bar/post/tots cards playing like a crippled shola etc

right stick switching and don't hold in jockey, switching to a defender quickly who is behind the one nearest to the ball works well for catching them out if they boost past , likewise blocking shots/cutting passing lanes.

Basically trying to hold them up rather than dive in, and AI Defending literally what people do if they struggle to defend is let the AI do it for them, and touch nothing (long as your defenders have ok pace and high defending)

Thanks I’ll give that a go.

At the moment I’m pressing stuff but my team always seem miles away from the ball and do seemingly nothing.

I should probably stop using Newcastle on seasons but it’s part of the fun for me.