4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I probably would as well since I can look past graphical hitches and performance issues easily enough, it's the stories of constant crashing and quest-killing bugs that's putting me off. That and the fact I have Miles Morales and Valhalla sitting here and I worry about open world fatigue. 

did love Valhalla right up until it broke my PS4. Probably be getting back to it on next gen after Cyberpunk

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd fire it up and see if I've still got the knack.     Yep.      

Sound on.

“And it’s Shearer on the ball, I must say Clive his rocket powered flying sports car has certainly given him the advantage” 

• 4 weeks later...

Finished origins and a few side bits like murdering all the phalakes

Definitely miss the proper assassin bits of the earlier games  in Italy, sneaking about hiding in crowds etc

They seem to be straight up give no fucks about being seen games now. 

Started co-op borderlands 3 with the boy but fucking hell the load up time is mental

Got fallen order of game pass too

I enjoyed BL3, love a good looty game.

Which is possibly why I've fallen out with Valhalla, playing it while Mrs A plays Odyssey and its just so fucking miserly and miserable compared to Odyssey, and they've got rid of all the weapons and shit. Its boring.

Just playing Overwatch a load now!

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

I enjoyed BL3, love a good looty game.

Which is possibly why I've fallen out with Valhalla, playing it while Mrs A plays Odyssey and its just so fucking miserly and miserable compared to Odyssey, and they've got rid of all the weapons and shit. Its boring.

Just playing Overwatch a load now!

is the loadup time on bl3 for you slow? that initial screen with claptrap loader takes a good 5mins or something

5 hours ago, Ant said:

is the loadup time on bl3 for you slow? that initial screen with claptrap loader takes a good 5mins or something

I played it when it came out so I don't really remember, I do remember load times when I died being terrible though.

• 3 months later...

I got it in the sale now I finished Origins, not sold on it so far and can't really put my finger on why, just seems a bit disjointed or something , might be better when I get into it a bit more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I'm playing our nostalgic game 'Pokemon: FireRed Version' on my VisualBoy Advance GBA emulator. I’ve been a really GBA fanboy since my childhood. LOL. You can also try some GBA games. There are lots of nostalgic games available on the internet.

Edited by JadonJacobson
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...