What do you sound like?

Christmas Tree

Was expecting a better accent than that Stevie, lad, seeing as your phoneticly written Mackem and especially cockney is spot on! :lol:

fellowship-trevor-mcdonald-12702.jpg

"I'm honoured yet quite frankly astounded to pick up this award for the 'Looks most like Howmanheyman' category seeing as the chap is somewhat younger and much more suave and good looking..........Also da dude isn't a Brother like I is".

Pah I thought it was deasunt. Authentic eavun. Well someone who's not a mackem dee one. Obviously the likes of J69 and HF should be exempt as they have an unfair advantage.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't remember where I found it but this is it.

18661_262969845780_624950780_492468.jpg

:lol:

The Photographer behind the goal taking his pic to sell to the papers of NUFC players celebrating a goal that could take them back to the big time, develops it later on that night or in the morning and, hang on a minute! Who's this fucking idiot and where did he pop up from? :D

Bizarre to see from my point of view tbh.

Look at the stand behind as well, that's the home stand, called the Findus Stand then fuck knows what it's called now, absolutely rammed full of toon. We outnumbered Grimsby 4:1 that neet in their own ground.

Look at the stand behind as well, that's the home stand, called the Findus Stand then fuck knows what it's called now, absolutely rammed full of toon. We outnumbered Grimsby 4:1 that neet in their own ground.

Aye still Findus stand. Gotta say looking at old pictures of all stadiums in English football from around then/just pre Taylor, Blundell Park is the ground that's changed least since :lol:

Fish and Meenzer too, other posh cunts like Gloom I wouldn't expect to mind.

why do you say that? for fear of not sounding like a charver?

my accent's long gone, i'll admit that. i'm not proud of losing my geordie twang but i've not lived in the north east since i was 17 and i wouldn't be able to do my job sounding like i was from the west end of newcastle. i can't even do a proper charver impression anymore tbh. but when i do, i always end up talking in a high voice, weirdly.

i've been meaning to post something but haven't been on here much the last few days. i'll try from home later. you'll all no doubt be on the edge of your seart.

In my head fish sounds like a mix of yer man (kenneth) from carry on movies and John Inman

In my head fish sounds like a mix of yer man (kenneth) from carry on movies and John Inman

He sounds like Neil Tennant in mine.

Alex sounds a bit like Stevie.

Alex sounds a bit like Stevie.

According to the crackpot, and that's what he is (expect to see Dawn Thewlis or Carol Malia talking him one day) "Gene_Clark" or payasodelmierda as he's known as on twitter, I sound, and I quote "like a mincer". All because I said he was a danger to society.

Might be the fact that you call them posh cunts :lol:

Might be the fact that you call them posh cunts :lol:

Well it's better to be understand by many than a small portion of the population I suppose. In London I always have to repeat myself.

Tbf Stevie, you do have a tinge of "Powerhouse" to your voice.

:lol::outahere:

Tbf Stevie, you do have a tinge of "Powerhouse" to your voice.

:lol::outahere:

Powerhouse, as in 6ft odd midfield powerhouse like Patrick Vieira, or as in Powerhouse, Marlboro Crescent with poppers, arse plugs and lube? :lol: I've never had anyone say I sound bent in my life.

According to the crackpot, and that's what he is (expect to see Dawn Thewlis or Carol Malia talking him one day) "Gene_Clark" or payasodelmierda as he's known as on twitter, I sound, and I quote "like a mincer". All because I said he was a danger to society.

:lol:

I think people are intimidated to post their voices after hearing the rumbling tones of my alluring baritone. Often people cream themselves within seconds of me engaging them in conversation; I understand it is quite an overwhelming experience. So now all these 'big hitters' are sat behind their computers knowing they sound like the chuckle brothers on helium and they're too scared to post, which is not on really. I mean, even J69 put something up.