Euro 2012 Catch-all Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this tournament even the shit games are quite interesting. Obviously the World Cup is bigger but you get better games in the Euro's imo. That was a lovely game, aye Ronaldo was shite, he'd have scored 4 in that game in a Madrid shirt. Hard one to call tonight like. Holland tend to raise their game against Germany, but you can either have van Bommel OR de Jong, but not both if you want to win games against top countries and do it well.

I love this tournament even the shit games are quite interesting. Obviously the World Cup is bigger but you get better games in the Euro's imo. That was a lovely game, aye Ronaldo was shite, he'd have scored 4 in that game in a Madrid shirt. Hard one to call tonight like. Holland tend to raise their game against Germany, but you can either have van Bommel OR de Jong, but not both if you want to win games against top countries and do it well.

agreed

Germany play almost the same formation with different players and it totally changes the style, Khedira and Schweinsteiger instead of Van Bommel and De Jong

if it was me Id be dropping Van Bommel but since hes captain I dont see it

Fancy the Dutch tonight Stevie. Think he'll change it in the second half if Holland need it and then all hell will be on. :) This has got the all the hallmarks of a cracker.

Personally would have started VP and Huntelar.

agreed

Germany play almost the same formation with different players and it totally changes the style, Khedira and Schweinsteiger instead of Van Bommel and De Jong

if it was me Id be dropping Van Bommel but since hes captain I dont see it

Khedira and Schweinsteiger are two of the best players at the tournament....De Jong and Van Bommel....well.....theyre not.