Is Tony Blair a war criminal?

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interesting how the argument for the morality of war is framed entirely around the relatively small number of British 'victims'.

No question whatsoever of the hundreds of thousands of middle eastern innocent victims being expendable.

My view is that Blair is a criminal because of both counts however the argument headed off to a cul de sac as per normal.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how the argument for the morality of war is framed entirely around the relatively small number of British 'victims'.

No question whatsoever of the hundreds of thousands of middle eastern innocent victims being expendable.

This isn't the argument for the morality of war. It's an argument on an internet forum that was initiated by one member doing the internet equivalent of running into a room with a megaphone and accusing people of being accomplices to the deaths of British troops--thus the subsequent responses have centred around that topic. The whole point of the forum is so that members can have discussions about whatever subject comes up; if you want to have a conversation about the hundreds of thousands of 'innocent' civilians who have died during the war, or perhaps, the millions of people who died during, and as a result of, Saddam's reign, then you're free to initiate one.

This isn't the argument for the morality of war. It's an argument on an internet forum that was initiated by one member doing the internet equivalent of running into a room with a megaphone and accusing people of being accomplices to the deaths of British troops--thus the subsequent responses have centred around that topic. The whole point of the forum is so that members can have discussions about whatever subject comes up; if you want to have a conversation about the hundreds of thousands of 'innocent' civilians who have died during the war, or perhaps, the millions of people who died during, and as a result of, Saddam's reign, then you're free to initiate one.

Who was that then?

• 4 years later...

Blair is an ex student namby pamby leftie softie who saw the light when he grew up, and his wife is an ugly do gooder, but i agree whether that makes him a war criminal or not is something I just don't care about either way, anything that attempts to show we aren't a pushover for terrorists and are prepared to stand up to the real scumbags of the world is OK by me.

The real issue I have with Blair and his ugly wife is opening the immigration door as wide as they did to any old fucker who wanted to come into the country and sponge, including telling me I have to accept people attempting to impose their beliefs onto me and calling me a racist for objecting to it.

Bring back LM!

:lol:

He'll have voted to confirm that toontastic is full of babies who couldn't accept that he was right, and who tried to infect his computer with Russian spyware.

Edited by Rayvin

Wow, good score in LM bingo in that post. Namby pamby, do-gooder, leftie, softie, immigration. Just missing fancy dan lecturer for the full house

He was on the insane "this is God's work" tip from the get go. Bush might've talked that way but Blair genuinely believed in it.