aplace in the city

pboromag

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ermm: I had a bucket once. But it developed a hole, oh the shame, there I was trying my best to carry water from the well in the village but I simply couldn't contain it. I tried different ways to solve this shameful problem. I tried patches and even, at one point, a game show type relay race with dyed water and clear plastic measuring containers but it was to no avail my bucket was done, finished. I just had to accept it, oh the heartache.

:lol:

Should've tried a straw.

There were 6 Admin at nutz. Admin 1 was having some problems to demoted himself down to member status. Admin 1 then was abusive to Admin 2. Admin 3 put him on a 7 day ban. Admin 1 then went into Admin 2 account and deleted Admin 3's account. Admin 4 deleted his own account after this was all hushed up. Admin 5 posted threads of what had happened and Admin 2 removed them. Admin 1 returned to Admin status. Admin 1 also pretended to leave the nutz forum then made a new account and posted in the thread about them leaving. Admin 1 has also denied deleting accounts and the rest of us were pretty much banned from discussing the subject.

:lol:

Admin 6 was generally telling people to stop talking about it and leave it, whilst threatening Admin 5 that Admin 2 was fucking furious and Admin 1 would be back as Admin again in a couple of minutes.

Admin 6 was generally telling people to stop talking about it and leave it, whilst threatening Admin 5 that Admin 2 was fucking furious and Admin 1 would be back as Admin again in a couple of minutes.

These people are in their 30's too? Even the deserters. The phrase what a bunch of doilums comes to mind. These coming on toontastic are the equivalent of Newcastle signing Paul McShane, Keith Andrews, Kevin Muscat and Carlton Cole.

Liza told me.

The bitch! I asked her, I begged her but would she tell me? No. How did you get her to divulge? I bet you even got to see her legendary bucket didn't you? Go on admit it you're her favourite aren't you.

The bitch! I asked her, I begged her but would she tell me? No. How did you get her to divulge? I bet you even got to see her legendary bucket didn't you? Go on admit it you're her favourite aren't you.

Clueless cow that she is. The straw was too long.

Clueless cow that she is. The straw was too long.

Did she try cutting it? You've to be careful when doing so of course if you take off too much you're knackered but a snip here and there might have done the trick.

These people are in their 30's too? Even the deserters. The phrase what a bunch of doilums comes to mind. These coming on toontastic are the equivalent of Newcastle signing Paul McShane, Keith Andrews, Kevin Muscat and Carlton Cole.

:lol: The bucket theory might not be far off.