Looking at the past

LeazesMag

.... I'm talking about old posts on here. Way back etc. If you think not too much is going on at the moment ie there are a few people obsessed about Rangers [bar the Scottish lads who are understandably so], then do you look at old posts.

There are some crackers, right and wrong. There are also old posters, who are not here anymore, where did they go ?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snakey, Rob, Alex, Manc....

The auld gadgies are dropping like flies around here.

Rob must have been protesting about harrassment of a bunch of druggies on his street corner, and they cut his head off to show their gratitude.

I reckon there must be a natural life for this sort of thing for most people. I don't feel I've reached the point where it's sad yet, but it's coming.

Like yesterday my boss who's nearly 50 just out of the blue mentioned that he was posting on his team's board, and my immediate reaction was "at your age? You sad bastard."

This is gonna look like a dig at Leazes and it genuinely isn't cos in reality age is irrelevant to posting on a forum, so I'm really not having a dig here .

It's just my weird view of things that it's been ok for me in my 20s/30s up to now, but eventually I need to grow out of this.

I reckon there must be a natural life for this sort of thing for most people. I don't feel I've reached the point where it's sad yet, but it's coming.

Like yesterday my boss who's nearly 50 just out of the blue mentioned that he was posting on his team's board, and my immediate reaction was "at your age? You sad bastard."

This is gonna look like a dig at Leazes and it genuinely isn't cos in reality age is irrelevant to posting on a forum, so I'm really not having a dig here .

It's just my weird view of things that it's been ok for me in my 20s/30s up to now, but eventually I need to grow out of this.

I look at things similarly to you here, but it's ok to post on a forum at any age, that seems acceptable.. but things like FB and so on are more for younger people.