Looking at the past

LeazesMag

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking back, I can't believe how I got away with being on here for so much of the working day. :lol:

Loafers Anonymous - them's were t'days....

Where's Albert Kirkey these days?

Famous HF selective posting strikes again.

No pop at Gemmil, I was replying to his everyone over 45 should quietly leave the internet comment.

Slagged no one off but the infighting which I thought the majority were pissed off with, hence the new mods?

Says how another board is better due to the lack of the repetitive bitchiness.....That I thought we all hated, hence the new mods :lol:

I said the problem in the past had been the bitchiness and it was looking up now (since the new mods)

Nice slant though, even by your standards ;)

Yeah, selecting the bits where youve been a bitch.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm one of the new mods and 'bitchiness' has never been uttetered to me as any sort of reason.

Where's Albert Kirkey these days?

Alive, well and frequently found roaming Wallsend with an excitable canine friend. :D

Edited by Jill

Guest CabayeAye

I demand that CT gets a flounce badge with a money bag on it.

I demand that Ant gets a bagde with Swastikas all over it.

you leaving was the reason they didn't bother, and there was a talk whether to let you back after you burnt your bridges on N-O.

send me a pm to confirm you want the account wiped and it'll be done quite happily :)

btw Fatty McFlounce trying to have a dig at me for being a "geek" while posting yourself on multiple internet forums to do with your next fad hobby and coming on here to post shite at 2am after clearly having a couple again is hilarious, if i check the "what are you listening to" thread will it be filled with phill colins again?

(fwiw i hate sci-fi, never liked starwars/trek or any of that)

:lol: dear me you are like a little kid.

I posted at 2am because that's what time I finished work.

And you don't need a PM, if you want to ban me, ban away.

It's this sort of boring crap that drags the place down btw.

How sad :lol:

I haven't instigated nothing. I've hardly posted this the end of the season and simply responded to Gemmils remark about people over a certain age probably shouldn't be on the forums.

I have then joined in the topic conversation discussing people that have left and pointed out that a lot may have gone due to the repetitive infighting / bitchiness (whatever you want to call it) that made the place unreadable at times.

I also mentioned that the place is now on the up again since the appointment of the new mods.

Not sure why that has drew so many "bitchy" remarks really?

However it is exactly this sort of crap that IMO drags this place down.

I'll not be wasting my time discussing it anymore as it's really not life or death to me, honest :lol:

If that post warrants a ban then ban away good people.

How sad :lol:

I haven't instigated nothing. I've hardly posted this the end of the season and simply responded to Gemmils remark about people over a certain age probably shouldn't be on the forums.

I have then joined in the topic conversation discussing people that have left and pointed out that a lot may have gone due to the repetitive infighting / bitchiness (whatever you want to call it) that made the place unreadable at times.

I also mentioned that the place is now on the up again since the appointment of the new mods.

Not sure why that has drew so many "bitchy" remarks really?

However it is exactly this sort of crap that IMO drags this place down.

I'll not be wasting my time discussing it anymore as it's really not life or death to me, honest :lol:

If that post warrants a ban then ban away good people.

We're Geordies. We ripp the piss out of each other. Not happening any more or less than previously. Probably less actually, without Wacky or Smooth Operator about. Nowt bitchy about it. Unless you be a fanny about it. As you are.

This is right and there are reasons for it in my view. Take me, I would like think most people who know me think I'm alright. Can be a bit of a argumentative wank in life and on here, and my lass will tell you I'm ridiculously childish for my age. However, the one thing I acknowledge about myself still in my early 30's, is how condescending I can be, I'm right and that's it, and most other people are clueless. The older I get the more I'm right, and the more people who disagree with me are wrong. When I'm LM or Toonpacks age I'll be unbearable, I agree there has to be a shelf life for this sort of thing.

Fucking hell Stevie, I can see you now. Sitting in the West Denton or Lemington club in 30yrs time sipping a pint and calling everyone a cunt who tiptoes past you. You'll have your own seat and tut at the sight of a lass drinking in the bar :lol:

We're Geordies. We ripp the piss out of each other. Not happening any more or less than previously. Probably less actually, without Wacky or Smooth Operator about. Nowt bitchy about it. Unless you be a fanny about it. As you are.

QFT, someone takes the piss you take on the chin and give it back. That's what is good about the place. Seldom people get all bitchy about it. That's when the place gets dragged down. When banter turns in to people losing their rag and dragging it over the whole forum.

From South Shields?

Fucking hell Stevie, I can see you now. Sitting in the West Denton or Lemington club in 30yrs time sipping a pint and calling everyone a cunt who tiptoes past you. You'll have your own seat and tut at the sight of a lass drinking in the bar :lol:

Correct, but it'll be the Falcon at Prudhoe, Prudhoe SC or the Tute at Crawcrook. I drunk my last pint in WDSC four weeks ago ever anyway, after an "altercation".

My point was though, I'd hate to be so right in my mind that I'm incapable of acknowledging that I can be wrong, and secondly that as some people have been on NO and TT like "Ken", that I become insufferable for people reading. That's why I was agreeing with Gemmill, that you have to have a forum shelf life.

My heyday was years ago. There was me, Gemmill, Mancmag, Alex, Dotbum, versus the likes of Ross Gurko, HTL (psycho), Leazes, and Fop. Try as I might I can't completely leave this place though.

My heyday was years ago. There was me, Gemmill, Mancmag, Alex, Dotbum, versus the likes of Ross Gurko, HTL (psycho), Leazes, and Fop. Try as I might I can't completely leave this place though.

Same here, though I'd have hated me. I arranged more fights than Don King.

Edited by McFaul