Shooting in Denver

catmag

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it you are on about the WTC towers 1/2 and 7.

I could comment in depth on a lot of 9/11 but it wouldn't be fair to do it on this topic. Let's just say, I've studied it all in depth and too many things happened on that day that rules out coincidence and anything else, except an inside job.

I've studied it too and have come to a polar opposite view. I know you won't hypothesise what happened, cos you don't do alternative theories, but if you could choose just one suspicious event that unfolded that day, what would it be?

I've studied it too and have come to a polar opposite view. I know you won't hypothesise what happened, cos you don't do alternative theories, but if you could choose just one suspicious event that unfolded that day, what would it be?

The collapsing of the towers at virtual free fall speed straight down to the ground into their own basements and being told that planes and fires brought them down, yet world trade centre 7 did not get hit by a plane and was simply hit by flying debris, yet that too falls to the ground, in it's own basement at free fall speed.

Well WTC7 was hit by a massive amount of debris and had a blazing fire in it depending on the angle you look at. It's all been debunked by experts who know much more than us. Plus, I've yet to hear a remotely plausible alternative narrative. It's that last point you're particularly weak on.

Well WTC7 was hit by a massive amount of debris and had a blazing fire in it depending on the angle you look at. It's all been debunked by experts who know much more than us. Plus, I've yet to hear a remotely plausible alternative narrative. It's that last point you're particularly weak on.

I'm far from weak on any of the points about 9/11 mate.

If you want to believe that flying debris can drop a 47 storey STEEL framed shy scraper to the floor in a neat pile at free fall speed, then that's fine by me, I'm simply saying I know in my own mind that it was controlled demolition, just the same as the twin towers were controlled demolition.

Edited by wolfy

So you believe that there are no satellites in orbit because you haven't seen them with your own eyes yet you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, despite zero hard evidence to back it up?

Not sure why but whenever I read this thread's title, I get 'Walking in Memphis' stuck in my head.

I keep misreading it as "Shopping in Denver" and am invariably disappointed by its contents.

I'm simply saying I know in my own mind that it was controlled demolition, just the same as the twin towers were controlled demolition.

How do you know the towers aren't still standing? It could have all been a well-orchestrated hoax between the media, politicians and the good folk of NYC.

So you believe that there are no satellites in orbit because you haven't seen them with your own eyes yet you believe that 9/11 was an inside job, despite zero hard evidence to back it up?

It's nothing to do with me not seeing satellites mate, it's to do with the bullshit that's spouted about how they stay up there.

Yeah, sure they fall around the Earth (so they tell us) at a certain speed and miraculously stay in orbit on their own, with no propulsion and being pulled by gravity, yet supposedly going so fast that the gravity, actually counteracts the falling coupled with their speed.

It all sounds feasible to any person who has no reason or inclination to question what so called official experts tell them, so I understand why people will simply think I'm nuts for mentioning it but that's just the way it is with me and I apply my own logic to many scenarios.

Because many people TELL me I'm wrong, doesn't mean that I am wrong and will not sway my thoughts unless a genuine logical reasoning can be put to me as to why these satellites stay in orbit and don;t get me started on the so called one's that are alleged to be 24,000 miles out into space yet still somehow use Earth's gravitational pull.

9/11 has hundreds and hundreds of anomalies about it that tell me it was an inside job and after studying it all, I can definitely come to the conclusion that it was staged.

How do you know the towers aren't still standing? It could have all been a well-orchestrated hoax between the media, politicians and the good folk of NYC.

If that's the case, I would have to say, they fooled me. lol

How were the satellite photos of the aftermath of 9/11 taken? : scratchchin: ?

They weren't. See the aforementioned hoax. They're actually screenshots from the original Amiga version of Sim City.

How were the satellite photos of the aftermath of 9/11 taken? : scratchchin: ?

How are the so called satellite photos took of your own home and surrounding areas?

Answer: Aerial photography.

How are the so called satellite photos took of your own home and surrounding areas?

Answer: Aerial photography.

Ahhh, I see. Well, that's me convinced. I am now a fully signed up member of the 'there's no such thing as satellites, everything goes around the Earth, Denver shooting hoax, and 9/11 was fabricated' club.

There's two members currently in the club. Anyone care to join? Parky?

Ahhh, I see. Well, that's me convinced. I am now a fully signed up member of the 'there's no such thing as satellites, everything goes around the Earth, Denver shooting hoax, and 9/11 was fabricated' club.

There's two members currently in the club. Anyone care to join? Parky?

You don't need to sign up to your own thinking mate and I'm certainly not asking you to sign up to my thinking. My thinking is simply my thinking and I'm expressing it on this discussion board.

I'm not here to convince you to side with me or believe anything I say, all I'm saying is, I do not simply accept all official explanations to many things until I've had a good look at the one's that cause me to take interest in.

You have your own mind and only you can decide what's what and if you choose to run with whatever you are told by anything from official sources then great.

Are you new here? :lol:

if you have the intelligence to have an opinion, why not post it. Otherwise, please stop derailing the thread. Some people don't like it and will scold you accordingly.

Can you imagine what could have happened if everyone in the cinema had a gun? The confusion? It would have been like the OK Corral. Makes me laugh these people who feel safer carrying weapons.

:crylaughin:

I wonder if that 82 year old in the Sun today wishes he had a gun after what the burglars...who wren't good boys apparently..did to him.

I wish he'd had a gun and used it.

shame he didn't.

I find wolfy's casual yet callous disregard for those killed on 9/11 and in Denver almost as irritating as his condescending use of 'mate' all the time.

You always get one don't you.

:crylaughin:

To clarify, you would feel safer walking down the street of everyone had a gun (not just you)? I suspect as usual you may be in the minority there.

Oh, btw, not remotely obsessed. :)

Guns provide a means but you still really have to be a certain sort of person who can point the thing at another individual and pull the trigger. What in anyone's head, makes that right, except maybe in self defence, but that wouldn't make the stats. If you're that sort of person (irrespective of consequence - e.g. the death penalty) what makes you like that.

How do the Swiss manage it ??

I've handled, and fired, a fair variation of guns in my time, always on a range, (as I said earlier I enjoy shooting when I get the chance to do it) but every time I pick a gun up, it is really fucking scary, they really are an intimidating thing and to be treat with the utmost respect. Maybe the familiarity with guns out there breeds contempt/complacency, but I can't take the mental leap from complacency to it being OK to point it at someone and fire.

Even with handguns, unless you are really, really good (and that takes lots and lots of practice which equals discipline, weapon only ever points down range etc etc), you've got to be up pretty damn close, inside 20ft at the very least, to hit a person sized target even with a good, well maintained, handgun, and that's just to hit the target. I doubt the people who murder with handguns spend hours on the range so they must be way up close, that's an event madder mindset. It wouldn't be "a detached killing", can't get my head around it tbh.

exactly