Shooting in Denver

catmag

If a tree falls in the forest does wolfy cry 'Conspiracy!'?

Where's the proof that the tree fell? Who's to say there are "trees"? What if trees are just people disguised as trees trying to prove/disprove the existence of trees and forests are just huge numbers of people spying on eachother?

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you blindly accept everything the media spews out to you?

Ā 

Why do people like you always assume there are only two available positions, "blindly accepting everything" and "fundamentally questioning everything"?

Do you blindly accept everything the media spews out to you?

Ā 

Do YOU know what has HAPPENED to the SO-CALLED CARROLL MONEY?

Ā 

I wish KSA would come back. :(

Why do people like you always assume there are only two available positions, "blindly accepting everything" and "fundamentally questioning everything"?

Am I accepting only two?

Ā 

I question many things mate but it doesn't mean I'm correct.

This is a discussion forum right?

Therefore I'm discussing what I think but I am not saying I am correct...I just question things that do not add up fully.

Ā 

I do not blindly accept anything mate, I look into things and question what I see if it doesn't sit right with ME. You have your own thoughts on things, which may be chalk and cheese with me, the same as many others have their own thoughts.

Ā 

It's just a discussion and my way of thinking is outside the box on many issues and I'm not a person that buys into media spin so easily, especially when a lot of what I've seen over the years appears to be scripted to fit a scenario, using what APPEARS to be bad actors.

The problem is complex but do you at least acknowledge gun ownership is a contributory factor?

Ā 

Guns provide a means but you still really have to be a certain sort of person who can point the thing at another individual and pull the trigger. What in anyone's head, makes that right, except maybe in self defence, but that wouldn't make the stats. If you're that sort of person (irrespective of consequence - e.g. the death penalty) what makes you like that.

Ā 

How do the Swiss manage it ??

Ā 

I've handled, and fired, a fair variation of guns in my time, always on a range, (as I said earlier I enjoy shooting when I get the chance to do it) but every time I pick a gun up, it is really fucking scary, they really are an intimidating thing and to be treat with the utmost respect. Maybe the familiarity with guns out there breeds contempt/complacency, but I can't take the mental leap from complacency to it being OK to point it at someone and fire.

Ā 

Even with handguns, unless you are really, really good (and that takes lots and lots of practice which equals discipline, weapon only ever points down range etc etc), you've got to be up pretty damn close, inside 20ft at the very least, to hit a person sized target even with a good, well maintained, handgun, and that's just to hit the target. I doubt the people who murder with handguns spend hours on the range so they must be way up close, that's an event madder mindset. It wouldn't be "a detached killing", can't get my head around it tbh.

No I don't...do you?

Ā 

No, but I think it's important to discuss these issues, this is a discussion forum right? Do you have an opinion on it we can discuss?

Ā 

I put forward the opinion that some of it has been spent and some of it has been absorbed into the business.

Ā 

It's also possible that some of it was spent on freeze dried pies which have been squirrelled away into the bunker we all know is underneath the new Tyne Tunnel. That tunnel cost far too much for there not to be a bunker under it, I mean whilst their down there they might as well, right? We've all seen Contact and War of the Worlds. Do you believe they just built another tunnel and put people on TV to pretend to open it? And now people pretend to drive through it? All the while whizzing past their MASSIVE HOARD OF FREEZE DRIED PIES.

Ā 

No, but I think it's important to discuss these issues, this is a discussion forum right? Do you have an opinion on it we can discuss?

Ā 

I put forward the opinion that some of it has been spent and some of it has been absorbed into the business.

Ā 

It's also possible that some of it was spent on freeze dried pies which have been squirrelled away into the bunker we all know is underneath the new Tyne Tunnel. That tunnel cost far too much for there not to be a bunker under it, I mean whilst their down there they might as well, right? We've all seen Contact and War of the Worlds. Do you believe they just built another tunnel and put people on TV to pretend to open it? And now people pretend to drive through it? All the while whizzing past their MASSIVE HOARD OF FREEZE DRIED PIES.

Ā 

I so want this to be true :lol:

Ā 

To know that when the end comes, we can go out pie faced.

Ā 

Ā 

You are entitled to your own opinion mate.

I suggest you check it out, maybe ask some of the lads who work at the tunnel and ask them if there's any dried peas buried under it and would it be ok if you gather up a few friends and do some detective work to gather a few of these dried peas, so you have some proof.

You never know shylad, you could get a shock and find a bag of bi-carb steeping tablets under there as well, which means mushy peas in abundance with a few Greggs pies.

Still won't give a reason beyond "human rights and freedom" will he? :lol:

Ā 

fwiw, there's a massive gap in logic and reason if you're leaping from Media reporting A and coming to the conclusion that the entire thing is fabricated.

Ā 

The sheer logistics of fabricating the deaths of 12 people and wounds on 50 others is staggering. All for what? to attack freedom and impinge on human rights? There is no logical bridge between point A and point B.

Ā 

I'm all for reasonable doubt, you're just a conspiracy loon

Still won't give a reason beyond "human rights and freedom" will he? :lol:

Ā 

fwiw, there's a massive gap in logic and reason if you're leaping from Media reporting A and coming to the conclusion that the entire thing is fabricated.

Ā 

The sheer logistics of fabricating the deaths of 12 people and wounds on 50 others is staggering. All for what? to attack freedom and impinge on human rights? There is no logical bridge between point A and point B.

Ā 

I'm all for reasonable doubt, you're just a conspiracy loon

Conspiracy loon, tin foil hate wearing numbskull, doomsday retard, conspiracy nut job, loony tune or whatever name you want to give me, is irrelevant to me and you're free to express whatever you like my way as it doesn't change one iota of what I think.

Ā 

Anyway, aside from that, have a think about how much rights we have lost already, compared to what we did have.

It doesn't really seem like we have lost anything does it because it's all been done over a reasonably long time, so let's try and clarify what we had to what we don't have right now.

Ā 

Freedom of speech we have all but lost and we are slowly losing the right to all freedom of speech no matter how trivial, if it questions anything against how our lives are run.

Even the internet is getting Governed now and calling someone a name on face book is a court case when not too long ago it would have been met with, " well don't use face book" or whatever, or " ignore them"... not now though.

Ā 

Go out in the street and start questioning officials and you will soon find yourself locked up regardless of how peacefully you do it.

Basically, you cannot question anything, even down to the speeding fine you are given that you contest because to contest it, means you pay 5 or 6 times what it was in the first place.

The pretext of those speeding fines, is to stop people getting killed or injured on the roads, yet it doesn't stop speed vans hiding behind bushes where a speeding driver passes unbeknown to him that he's been clocked until he/she receives his/her fine through the post.

Ā 

Police allowed to stop and search you at any time, for any reason, either when you are on foot or in your vehicle.

At airports, you are close to being x-rayed and everything else they use against you based on shoe bombers and underpants bombers and every other scenario made to impeded your rights...all in the name of protecting YOU.

Ā 

Soon, we will all have ID cards, which years ago most people would have scoffed at and point blank refused, yet soon enough we won't have any option to refuse as refusal will mean punishment until you stop resisting.

Ā 

Soon enough, money will be replaced by plastic cards so that any transaction made whether it's for doing a job or buying a cup of coffee from a vending machine, to buying a knife, gun or anything, it will be logged in a database so that everything you do with your money is accounted for, so no more fiddle jobs for cash in hand because every penny you put on that card will be deducted in taxes and what not..

Ā 

Sounds mad doesn't it but I bet it's not far off.

Remember! It's not too far away off having a toll for any road you drive on and on top of your tax, test, insurance, petrol/diesel, gas or electric charge, you will also have a mile monitor in your car that you pay a set amount per mile, plus all your daily movements in that car are monitored.

Ā 

All this will be in the name of security for all as the reason will be that the law can track the baddies and so keeping you safe for the price.

Ā 

School shootings have led to schools being turned into fenced in educational jails supposedly designed to stop potential nutters entering.

Ā 

From the outside looking in, it all seems fair game to those law abiding people who are well off enough to accept these changes, until it bites them in the arse that is, yet the lesser mortals, who are in the majority, suffer the consequences of all these changes...all in the name of security.

Ā 

Lone gunmen running riot in schools, cinema's, food outlets...basically any place that is guaranteed to house the special people that can effect change, which is, the children who frequent these places, which makes these shootings have a massive impact on the parents, who are then told that they will be protected....BUT...... first, their rights have to take another hit and kids will have to be chipped or something to that effect.

Normally,a rational parent would scream at such a thing and rule it out but a scared witless parent will accept it unconditionally because it means the safety of their loved ones.

Ā 

Not many people believe or accept that they are losing their rights because it's a slow process of taking away and is like giving someone 10 quid a week, then saying that next week they will only get Ā£9.99... a penny is nothing so why bother, just give me the Ā£9.99, until years down the line, you are being given Ā£4.99, yet still managing on it without too much fuss.

Ā 

I can see some of you will be saying...eh?, what's he getting at!

Ā 

What I'm getting at is, slowly but surely, everything is being taken away, including your rights as well as your money but it's so slow it is hard to comprehend.

Ā 

Remember the minimum wage brought in?...How many shouted..."yessssssssss, this is great because it stops people being underpaid and puts everyone on the same wage"...

Ā 

Nobody thought that they had just dome themselves out of a larger wage upon getting a job did they because every job bar trades, is virtually minimum wage, even the companies that paid higher wages before, simply trimmed the workforce of those not willing to accept the pay cut and brought in those that accepted minimum wage without question.

Ā 

I'm babbling on a bit here but I am a tinfoil hat wearing prick so, you knew I'd babble on didn't you.

Ā 

Now, remember one thing... you have my permission to call me as many names as you want, not that you need any permission....but what I'm saying is, you can expend as much typing energy as you feel the need to and make as much fun of me for other posters benefit and I'm canny with it, so I just thought I'd let you know that, just in case you think I have fragile feelings. haha.

Conspiracy loon, tin foil hate wearing numbskull, doomsday retard, conspiracy nut job, loony tune or whatever name you want to give me, is irrelevant to me and you're free to express whatever you like my way as it doesn't change one iota of what I think.

Ā 

Anyway, aside from that, have a think about how much rights we have lost already, compared to what we did have.

It doesn't really seem like we have lost anything does it because it's all been done over a reasonably long time, so let's try and clarify what we had to what we don't have right now.

Ā 

Freedom of speech we have all but lost and we are slowly losing the right to all freedom of speech no matter how trivial, if it questions anything against how our lives are run.

Even the internet is getting Governed now and calling someone a name on face book is a court case when not too long ago it would have been met with, " well don't use face book" or whatever, or " ignore them"... not now though.

Ā 

Go out in the street and start questioning officials and you will soon find yourself locked up regardless of how peacefully you do it.

Basically, you cannot question anything, even down to the speeding fine you are given that you contest because to contest it, means you pay 5 or 6 times what it was in the first place.

The pretext of those speeding fines, is to stop people getting killed or injured on the roads, yet it doesn't stop speed vans hiding behind bushes where a speeding driver passes unbeknown to him that he's been clocked until he/she receives his/her fine through the post.

Ā 

Police allowed to stop and search you at any time, for any reason, either when you are on foot or in your vehicle.

At airports, you are close to being x-rayed and everything else they use against you based on shoe bombers and underpants bombers and every other scenario made to impeded your rights...all in the name of protecting YOU.

Ā 

Soon, we will all have ID cards, which years ago most people would have scoffed at and point blank refused, yet soon enough we won't have any option to refuse as refusal will mean punishment until you stop resisting.

Ā 

Soon enough, money will be replaced by plastic cards so that any transaction made whether it's for doing a job or buying a cup of coffee from a vending machine, to buying a knife, gun or anything, it will be logged in a database so that everything you do with your money is accounted for, so no more fiddle jobs for cash in hand because every penny you put on that card will be deducted in taxes and what not..

Ā 

Sounds mad doesn't it but I bet it's not far off.

Remember! It's not too far away off having a toll for any road you drive on and on top of your tax, test, insurance, petrol/diesel, gas or electric charge, you will also have a mile monitor in your car that you pay a set amount per mile, plus all your daily movements in that car are monitored.

Ā 

All this will be in the name of security for all as the reason will be that the law can track the baddies and so keeping you safe for the price.

Ā 

School shootings have led to schools being turned into fenced in educational jails supposedly designed to stop potential nutters entering.

Ā 

From the outside looking in, it all seems fair game to those law abiding people who are well off enough to accept these changes, until it bites them in the arse that is, yet the lesser mortals, who are in the majority, suffer the consequences of all these changes...all in the name of security.

Ā 

Lone gunmen running riot in schools, cinema's, food outlets...basically any place that is guaranteed to house the special people that can effect change, which is, the children who frequent these places, which makes these shootings have a massive impact on the parents, who are then told that they will be protected....BUT...... first, their rights have to take another hit and kids will have to be chipped or something to that effect.

Normally,a rational parent would scream at such a thing and rule it out but a scared witless parent will accept it unconditionally because it means the safety of their loved ones.

Ā 

Not many people believe or accept that they are losing their rights because it's a slow process of taking away and is like giving someone 10 quid a week, then saying that next week they will only get Ā£9.99... a penny is nothing so why bother, just give me the Ā£9.99, until years down the line, you are being given Ā£4.99, yet still managing on it without too much fuss.

Ā 

I can see some of you will be saying...eh?, what's he getting at!

Ā 

What I'm getting at is, slowly but surely, everything is being taken away, including your rights as well as your money but it's so slow it is hard to comprehend.

Ā 

Remember the minimum wage brought in?...How many shouted..."yessssssssss, this is great because it stops people being underpaid and puts everyone on the same wage"...

Ā 

Nobody thought that they had just dome themselves out of a larger wage upon getting a job did they because every job bar trades, is virtually minimum wage, even the companies that paid higher wages before, simply trimmed the workforce of those not willing to accept the pay cut and brought in those that accepted minimum wage without question.

Ā 

I'm babbling on a bit here but I am a tinfoil hat wearing prick so, you knew I'd babble on didn't you.

Ā 

Now, remember one thing... you have my permission to call me as many names as you want, not that you need any permission....but what I'm saying is, you can expend as much typing energy as you feel the need to and make as much fun of me for other posters benefit and I'm canny with it, so I just thought I'd let you know that, just in case you think I have fragile feelings. haha.

Ā 

exactly.

Still to answer my simple question.

Ā 

fwiw, it's not your fear of loss of freedom, it's your fabrication of scenarios in an effort to fit your argument. You cannot link the incredible (in the truest sense of the word) efforts it would take to fabricate a tragedy of such complexity with an erosion of freedom.

Ā 

The American government doesn't need to fabricate murders to bring laws through to further their needs. There are plenty of examples of gun-crime every day all over the states. Unless you're saying they're also fabricated? The world of governments and scientists and media outlets don't need to fabricate satellites to further their aims. There are plenty of easier ways to accomplish these. You're yet to provide any feasible reason or any feasible method of these and the burden is on you.

Ā 

Basically I call you a conspiracy loon, because you've taken event A and your argument Z and ignored all 25 steps in between.

Still to answer my simple question.

Ā 

fwiw, it's not your fear of loss of freedom, it's your fabrication of scenarios in an effort to fit your argument. You cannot link the incredible (in the truest sense of the word) efforts it would take to fabricate a tragedy of such complexity with an erosion of freedom.

Ā 

The American government doesn't need to fabricate murders to bring laws through to further their needs. There are plenty of examples of gun-crime every day all over the states. Unless you're saying they're also fabricated? The world of governments and scientists and media outlets don't need to fabricate satellites to further their aims. There are plenty of easier ways to accomplish these. You're yet to provide any feasible reason or any feasible method of these and the burden is on you.

Ā 

Basically I call you a conspiracy loon, because you've taken event A and your argument Z and ignored all 25 steps in between.

Of course there are plenty of gun crimes mate, in-fact, there's so much that in America is has become so common that most people rarely give it a second glance right?

Ā 

So taking peoples right away to own fire arms the simple way, as in simply buying a firearm and that's that would cause uproar if they tried to implement it on the back of random shootings by random robbers and what not here and there.

Ā 

So it's a case of, problem, reaction and solution.

Ā 

The problem is gun crime but ordinary gun crime does not get the reaction needed so you make it the problem as in schools, cinemas, fast food outlets, etc, etc and now people start to wake up and take notice which therefore creates the reaction required and the solution is to implement super stringent measures on guns and people who own them to such an extent that most likely they will be under ultimate security but at a massive cost or ordinary folk will be banned from owning them altogether and anyone found in possession of one will be jailed or shot or whatever.

Ā 

It works a bit differently in this country because we aren't allowed fire arms unless for game shooting which is vetted strictly and we don;t want a country of people owning fire arms like America because we are a small densely populated country and you can imagine what would happen here if we allowed it.

Ā 

Now that's my opinion and again, you can call me whatever names you like at any time you like but my thoughts won't change unless I am shown to be way out, which over time, has only made me think about it more strongly with all these false flag operations happening from 9/11 to shootings to fake moon landings etc.

I'm starting to question whether I actually exist or whether I'm just a tiny figment of Wolfy's mind.

If you believe you are here as I believe you are here, just accept that you are real as I accept your forum name as being real as do I accept your posts are real.

If however, you start typing regular stuff...things like, "it does not compute" or " danger , danger Will Robinson", then I shall have to question your existence as a real person behind a forum name and will have to go along the lines of you being a programmed robot. haha

I've locked people up in a better frame of mind than you. You are borderline unwell mate

So, explain to me about my well being, I'm intrigued...or should I say, explain to me about my unwell being. lol

Ā 

Is it because I question stuff...does this make me unwell or is it the fact that you believe anything you are told, so I should as well?

Edited by wolfy