Shooting in Denver

catmag

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The windows frames weren't made out of steel. If you plane hits a hundred glass windows it ain't bouncing off

Aye , but you seem to be forgetting that the building isn't made of glass, it's made of steel and concrete, plus thick concrete floors.

I don't expect you to believe a word I say, that's up to you.

There's plenty of people who were asked if they saw the plane and they said," there was no plane, it was a bomb" and some said, the building just exploded.

Have a look for yourself if you want to and if not, that's fine by me.

Why don't you hoy up a few links for us Wolfy, with examples of these people.

And the firemen stating they heard the detonators going off?

Just a few would do.

The towers were essentially hollow tubes. All the strength was in the 4 external walls of each tower.

Once the integrity of the walls was breached ( twice in the second tower, if memory serves) collapse was inevitable.

There were at least 10 floors above the impacts, when these collapsed onto the floors below , a shock load onto the structure, the force involved would have been immense.

As each floor gave way, it's weight would be added to the shock load onto the floor below, each floor receiving an increased load, and collapsing.

Hardly surprising it came down as it did.

Then the central pillars should have been left standing non? ;)

Just a few would do.

There was a fair few back in the day not sure how many there are now. I've been all over this a million times. There is no way on earth they should have collapsed as they did. Regardless of who did it and why that remains the main sticking point for me.

Non.

Nowt to support them , Innit? ;)

The four central reinforced iron pillars went all the way into the ground. I agree with you about the pancacke but the pillars woudn't have failed as to be non-existant after the collapse. That not even possible unless with other means. We won't agree on it and that's fine. I've already spent enough internet time babbling about it. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

If there really was no plane, then everyone that was there that day would have got home, put their telly on and gone "wtf?! This isn't what happened! There weren't any fucking planes!", and the whole conspiracy would have come falling down. But there were planes. It's just that simple, because you cannot fake something this big and pull the wool over the eyes of an entire city full of people.

I can understand someone questioning the events of that day, but to really believe that no planes were involved you have to be stupid.

If there really was no plane, then everyone that was there that day would have got home, put their telly on and gone "wtf?! This isn't what happened! There weren't any fucking planes!", and the whole conspiracy would have come falling down. But there were planes. It's just that simple, because you cannot fake something this big and pull the wool over the eyes of an entire city full of people.

I can understand someone questioning the events of that day, but to really believe that no planes were involved you have to be stupid.

^this.

Just a few would do.

Aye ok.

That actually is one of the best ones if memory serves. Finklestein wanted to claim the insurance on the whole site (insururane he's just renewed and doubled btw) it would be no good if all the buildings were still standing and repairable. Just saying like.

Wolfy here's my thread on it back in the day.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,29356.0.html

Edited by Park Life

That actually is one of the best ones if memory serves. Finklestein wanted to claim the insurance on the whole site (insururane he's just renewed and doubled btw) it would be no good if all the buildings were still standing and repairable. Just saying like.

Wolfy here's my thread on it back in the day.

http://www.newcastle...ic,29356.0.html

I'll read through that later on.

Silverstein as you know, the lease holder used to go to the windows of the world cafe at the top of the trade centre every day without fail, except he had a doctors appointment on the morning of 9/11 so didn't. Amazing eh.

Wolfy, should a plane hitting the towers have bounced, or just crumpled up like a bullet in a ballistics test, slid down the building, and rolled around like a spinning coin?

sideshowBobkamikaze.JPG

Been having a gander at Parkys thread he links to , just to ask - is that 'loose change' one worth watching (just its 1 1/2 hrs and all this conspiracy side is relatively new ground to me. tia)

There's been a fair few films on it since 2006 but some of the earlier ones were more interesting for me. That's a good thread btw if a little embarassing reading back at bits I clearly made up. :lol: