Official Olympics 2012 Thread

catmag

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah I'm not too bothered that it's shit. It's for the athletes to enjoy before they all hit London nightspots later.

Thought there might have been some Take That but with what Gary had had to deal with this week it would be understandable if he didn't do it.

Oh look.

The octopus is dancing.

*claps hands like an excited tart.

They should've filled it full of piss and we could've seen the far more entertaining spectacle of watching the prick struggle for air.

Ah I'm not too bothered that it's shit. It's for the athletes to enjoy before they all hit London nightspots later.

Thought there might have been some Take That but with what Gary had had to deal with this week it would be understandable if he didn't do it.

Aye, that would've saved it. :lol:

When's Peter Andre on?

He's Aussie/Greek Cypriot man. This is all about the best of British talent which is why....ahem...Taio Cruz is on now...

He's Aussie/Greek Cypriot man. This is all about the best of British talent which is why....ahem...Taio Cruz is on now...

If there's no Brazilian tits at the end of this I'll be well annoyed.

Oh, here come the girls/40yrolds