Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

If it is a money making scheme, it's a very high risk, low yield one.

NASA's budget from day one, in real terms, is $15 Billion a year (the Yoga industry is currently $13bn)

Less than half of one percent of government expenditure goes to NASA.

Clearly it was a no-brainer to concoct this preposterous facade at massive risk to the other 99.5% of Fed income.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NASA's budget from day one, in real terms, is $15 Billion a year (the Yoga industry is currently $13bn)

Clearly it was a no-brainer to concoct this preposterous facade at massive risk to the other 99.5% of Fed income.

It's cause Nasa have had very little to do with the real space programme now for decades. ;)

Emotive language but not a scrap of evidence that Apollo didn't take place. You're all bluster with no evidence.

You're not a sceptic either. I'm a professional sceptic as it happens. I'd describe you as extremely gullible regarding conspiracy websites.

What you describe me as , has no bearing on me whatsoever. It's what I do that counts to me and what I think .

My evidence on the moon landings not taking place ...in a small part have been given out. Is it concrete evidence or in your hand evidence...NO it's not but It's no more evidence that anyone else is giving for it being real.

Tin foil and mock up tin sheet effigies in museums are no more evidence either because if they can make up the landings, it's obvious they can fabricate mock up so called moon craft.

In reality..what they used on the actual film sets is probably what's in the museum.

Of course.

The NASA space programs were fake as it's not possible to fly in space. Just eye candy.

The military space programs are the real ones. It actually is possible to go into Space, NASA just don't do it in case they get in the way of the big guns and that up there.

Are you talking about N.A.S.A's budges now or back in the 1960's.

What you describe me as , has no bearing on me whatsoever. It's what I do that counts to me and what I think .

My evidence on the moon landings not taking place ...in a small part have been given out. Is it concrete evidence or in your hand evidence...NO it's not but It's no more evidence that anyone else is giving for it being real.

Tin foil and mock up tin sheet effigies in museums are no more evidence either because if they can make up the landings, it's obvious they can fabricate mock up so called moon craft.

In reality..what they used on the actual film sets is probably what's in the museum.

just out of interest, what would make you believe in the landings or indeed any space expedition? what would be for you definitive proof? would it need you to actually go there yourself to see it?

Edited by ADP

Of course.

The NASA space programs were fake as it's not possible to fly in space. Just eye candy.

The military space programs are the real ones. It actually is possible to go into Space, NASA just don't do it in case they get in the way of the big guns and that up there.

We can get to the moon and back in a couple of hours.

Of course.

The tech is too sensitive to be in plain sight. Stealth and so on is 70's tech. Think for a minute.

Nicos is right nasa have been on a shoe string budget as it has no real purpose now.

The military black budget for space is well into 400-500billion dollars. That's not inc Star wars initiative which has a seperate budget (they're using satellite based lasers for this now).

Boeing, Northrop and others are bidding for moon based weapons systems. :lol:

It's why China are suddenly taking the moon very seriously.

Edited by Park Life

just out of interest, what would make you believe in the landings or indeed any space expedition? what would be for you definitive proof? would it need you to actually go there yourself to see it?

It's whack-a-mole time. Debunk one piece of conspiratory evidence and up they pop with something else. No evidence to the contrary has any bearing for wolfy. 'open minded'

They've had anti-grav and exotic drives for 30 odd years. The real goal now is Mars. Moon is old hat.

Yeah, you've said before. Never supported this with any evidence though.

I'm sure the US government would much prefer people to be discussing the moon landing than the actual secret programs they run.

It's a laugh to joke about the moon landings but the point Parky makes about the militarisation of space nods to reality.

The technology developed during the space race has led to some awful abuses of power, the "secret" unmanned drone killing program (using the crest as my new avatar as it's black comedy gold) which the US brag about off the record but deny on the record is much rarer to hear discussed, but FAR more troubling.

This one is close to the Belgium sighting a few years back...It has 3 anti-grav generators and a hybrid drive of some kind and is totally silent. They are housed at Wright Patterson...Still these are only 80's tech.. :lol:

The black triangle.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nR2fDiBFt4[/media]

Edited by Park Life

This one is close to the Belgium sighting a few years back...It has 3 anti-grav generators and a hybrid drive of some kind and is totally silent. They are housed at Wright Patterson...Still these are only 80's tech.. :lol:

The black triangle.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nR2fDiBFt4[/media]

Sounds exactly like the thing that hovered over me and a large group of mates back in the late 70's early 80's. Came out of nowhere, now sound and then a bright light lit the place up for about 10 seconds before quietly vanishing again.

Edited by Christmas Tree

That's evidence of interplanetary space crafts? Honestly? :lol:

The fake CGI of the shuttle was a bit more convincing.

:lol:

Who'd have thought fake footage would be so much more convincing than real footage.

That's evidence of interplanetary space crafts? Honestly? :lol:

The fake CGI of the shuttle was a bit more convincing.

No that's just a transporter (terrestrial). The big brother the TRB-7 they say can carry a fully mechanised company (3 platoons) in silence and 98% stealth anywhere on the planet.

I'll never believe in the early moon landings.

As for today, I'd give more credibility to massive rocket lift off if I could actually see the launch rocket before lift off and have a few hours looking around it, you know tapping the tanks, looking at the instruments and the actually make up of it, then actually watching it get pumped full of fuel and then being as close as possible to seeing that very same rocket take off into the sky.