Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I've only seen Capricorn 1, I didn't know they made sequels to it.

Anyway, I don't know what actually goes on behind the scenes, I only know that what's shown in front of us is Hollywood gimmicks and bad photo shopped imagery.

Capricorn one, yes, first thing you've been right on. ;)

It's a relevant question though. Either they were murdered or living as recluses somewhere. A bit tricky, since one of them was a civilian ( although obviously in on it).

Capricorn one, yes, first thing you've been right on. ;)

It's a relevant question though. Either they were murdered or living as recluses somewhere. A bit tricky, since one of them was a civilian ( although obviously in on it).

Like I said, I don't know reason behind thousands of things that happen and all I can do is speculate on that part. So here's a speculation on what could have happened.

Those people were chosen because they accepted a nice big pay day and the chance to start a new life somewhere and be given new identities... possible.

I honestly don't know.

thats not knowing, thats a different thing

Correct, it's not knowing for DEFINITE but in my mind I'm convinced that the moon landings are a big fake and shuttle missions, plus the ISS e.t.c are all fake.

Anything done inside our atmosphere is plausible...outside of it, it's faked as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone else tired of this shit yet?

This is the beauty about topics in General.

You can pick and choose which one you want to view , or comment on. You can also decide that, if you are sick of any given topic, you can move onto another and forget this one, leaving it for the one's that are interested in it.

After all, we all won't be interested in the same things will we.

I'm interested in Newcastle United but I'm also interested in conspiracy theories as well as many other things.

Those I'm not interested in, I don't comment on.

I like pinball and motorbikes but I don't start a new thread on them every day cos I know that the vast majority of people done give a shit

Strange that because I didn't start this thread either and I've never started the same thread every day since I joined. :whistle:

I'm also interested in conspiracy theories.

:D

Like a christian saying they like all that "bible mumbo jumbo".

You're not a million percent certain, like you said earlier, you just like the idea of conspiracies.

I don't know. I've only seen Capricorn 1, I didn't know they made sequels to it.

Anyway, I don't know what actually goes on behind the scenes, I only know that what's shown in front of us is Hollywood gimmicks and bad photo shopped imagery.

No you don't "know" anything of the sort.

You believe and that's what's frustrating. You arbitrarily choose what to believe in and what to dismiss. For example you say that because you can hear radio stations you believe in radio signals, yet despite watching satellite tv, you don't believe in them. Can't you see the hypocrisy?

Again, if we boil it down, you have chosen not to believe in things you can't understand. That's not thinking outside the box. It's just being so arrogant to dismiss that which you don't understand.

You're the Church when faced with Galileo. Galileo's findings scared them, he shook their understanding of the universe to it's very core so they locked him in his house and demanded he recant his assertions. Similarly the notion that man has frequently broken free of Earth's atmosphere makes no sense to you, so you dismiss it.

You repeatedly say that nothing man made can exist in the vacuum of space. And yet when people upload videos of amateur rocketeers firing vehicles into space you imply it's faked. The problem is that when people offer you evidence you reject it without giving reasonable counterarguments.

You've displayed a lack of understanding of physics, of vacuums, of radiowaves, or radiation and so on. I believe if you understood these aspects of the universe you'd not dismiss the possibilities of space travel, satellites and so on.

You're also yet to give a legitimate reason for these conspiracies.

Honestly, you need to use your own minds to consider this properly and not just be sheep.

We are saying that over 40 years ago we were able to orbit, land, take off, dock.

We could transport a huge motor car to the surface yet today we can still only send tea trolleys to Mars.

Im becoming very doubtful.

Why are we sending tea trolleys to Mars?