Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never believe in the early moon landings.

As for today, I'd give more credibility to massive rocket lift off if I could actually see the launch rocket before lift off and have a few hours looking around it, you know tapping the tanks, looking at the instruments and the actually make up of it, then actually watching it get pumped full of fuel and then being as close as possible to seeing that very same rocket take off into the sky.

YOu wouldn't want to be touching the tanks as they are super cooled. ;)

Of course it can. And yet they can't handle a bunch of ragheads in Afghanistan.

Yeah cause the biggest military budget (bigger than the whole world combined) hasn't moved on since the 60's...You're beginning to sound like Wolfy. :lol:

Why should that be impossible.

I don't think it's the norm for them to allow conspiracy theorists from Hartlepool to have a dander round a space craft just before launch.

You could write to them, you never know your luck.

It has moved on but isn't much suited to guerilla warfare. Have you got any actual EVIDENCE to support the existence of manned interplanetary flight, other than 3 fixed lights and camera shake?

Maybe the moon landing film would work.

Armstrong: "I'm gonna fly this god damned space ship to the moon and land it if it's the last thing I do!"

Aldrin: "You're crazy Neil, we haven't had anyone from Hartlepool inspect the fuselage"

Armstrong: "FUCK HARTLEPOOL! Those backward monkey hangers would take the fuselage for Mayor if we let them anywhere near Apollo 11"

:lol:

Picture Wolfy kicking the tyres "Yeah, I suppose this could make it to the moon! Good build quality"

Aye but I'd be more interested in how the stupid little braces keep a shuttle attached upright to a tank which is also attached to 2 other so called solid rocket boosters, meaning that these so called solid rocket boosters actually hold the shuttle and it's massive rusty tank upright and these two so called solid rocket boosters are balanced on a few bolts that supposedly blow apart when it's about to launch. :spit:

Anyway, if any of you have bolted your shed door or whatever and wished you could do it by remote control, try one of these shuttle release super diamond coated titanium super strength easy spring bolts.......2 million a piece in the sale at screw fix direct to the shuttles undercarriage. hahaha

endeavourbolt1-o.gif

It has moved on but isn't much suited to guerilla warfare. Have you got any actual EVIDENCE to support the existence of manned interplanetary flight, other than 3 fixed lights and camera shake?

I've asked the military industrial complex to put their latest toys in the open but for some reason they didn't ans. ;)

Btw you got Afghanis mixed up with Arabs. Bring back Leazes. :lol:

I don't think it's the norm for them to allow conspiracy theorists from Hartlepool to have a dander round a space craft just before launch.

You could write to them, you never know your luck.

I was asked what would make me believe it, so I gave my answer.

Aye but I'd be more interested in how the stupid little braces keep a shuttle attached upright to a tank which is also attached to 2 other so called solid rocket boosters, meaning that these so called solid rocket boosters actually hold the shuttle and it's massive rusty tank upright and these two so called solid rocket boosters are balanced on a few bolts that supposedly blow apart when it's about to launch. :spit:

Anyway, if any of you have bolted your shed door or whatever and wished you could do it by remote control, try one of these shuttle release super diamond coated titanium super strength easy spring bolts.......2 million a piece in the sale at screw fix direct to the shuttles undercarriage. hahaha

endeavourbolt1-o.gif

Are you saying you don't even believe the shuttle has taken off now? My wife's seen it, is she lying to me?

There have been 3 lunar fly by's recently LRO, Selene (Jpn) and Clementine. WHY HASN'T NASA PUT THIS TO BED?

Here Wolfy check this: :lol:

Blast crater? Then no blast crater...Then scorch marks yet no blast crater, from space a bit of tiny dark shadow...up close no blast crater...Wot!?

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Park Life

Maybe the moon landing film would work.

Armstrong: "I'm gonna fly this god damned space ship to the moon and land it if it's the last thing I do!"

Aldrin: "You're crazy Neil, we haven't had anyone from Hartlepool inspect the fuselage"

Armstrong: "FUCK HARTLEPOOL! Those backward monkey hangers would take the fuselage for Mayor if we let them anywhere near Apollo 11"

Aldrin: That may be true Neil but look at the pair of us going along with all this bullshit and now we have to live our lives based on a pack of lies because I'm sure Wolfy knows we are lying our arses off.

Armstrong: Phuck Wolfy, I will get a few lads from toontastic to call him a nut job and that should sort that peanut headed piss stinking Monkey hanging bastard out.

Aldrin: Well I hope your'e right Neil lad, cos I'm from Hartlepool but don't tell anyone like.

Armstrong: I won't tell no one Buzz man, I'm from frigging Darlington originally, plus once this fake mission is over, we will sit in the little silver caravan waving to our girlfriends like while Nixon looks in and whispers, " ahhhh look at you stupid nobs sat in there pretending to be hero's and the public know nowt.

Aldrin: Aye, I know what you mean like, plus Neil, did you know that Nixon is from the Boro?

Armstrong: Gerraway man, are yeah winding me up or what.

Aldrin: Nah man I'm straight up, all gen like and he lived there for a canny bit near Pallister park before moving to America where they all thought he was David Nixon, the magician.

Armstrong: Well buzz, I'm gonna do this pretend mission and the press conference after it, where I'm bound to mumble like a terrified kid trying to explain to the police how I smashed old Mary dampenspance's greenhouse windows.

Aldrin: Well I'll be nervous after it Neil man but later on I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth and be rich.

Armstrong: Phuck that buzz, as soon as it's all over, I'm gonna be a virtual recluse.

Aldrin: That may be true Neil but look at the pair of us going along with all this bullshit and now we have to live our lives based on a pack of lies because I'm sure Wolfy knows we are lying our arses off.

Armstrong: Phuck Wolfy, I will get a few lads from toontastic to call him a nut job and that should sort that peanut headed piss stinking Monkey hanging bastard out.

Aldrin: Well I hope your'e right Neil lad, cos I'm from Hartlepool but don't tell anyone like.

Armstrong: I won't tell no one Buzz man, I'm from frigging Darlington originally, plus once this fake mission is over, we will sit in the little silver caravan waving to our girlfriends like while Nixon looks in and whispers, " ahhhh look at you stupid nobs sat in there pretending to be hero's and the public know nowt.

Aldrin: Aye, I know what you mean like, plus Neil, did you know that Nixon is from the Boro?

Armstrong: Gerraway man, are yeah winding me up or what.

Aldrin: Nah man I'm straight up, all gen like and he lived there for a canny bit near Pallister park before moving to America where they all thought he was David Nixon, the magician.

Armstrong: Well buzz, I'm gonna do this pretend mission and the press conference after it, where I'm bound to mumble like a terrified kid trying to explain to the police how I smashed old Mary dampenspance's greenhouse windows.

Aldrin: Well I'll be nervous after it Neil man but later on I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth and be rich.

Armstrong: Phuck that buzz, as soon as it's all over, I'm gonna be a virtual recluse.

:lol:

classic wolfy

There have been 3 lunar fly by's recently LRO, Selene (Jpn) and Clementine. WHY HASN'T NASA PUT THIS TO BED?

Here Wolfy check this: :lol:

Blast crater? Then no blast crater...Then scorch marks yet no blast crater, from space a bit of tiny dark shadow...up close no blast crater...Wot!?

[media=]

[/media]

:icon_lol: N.A.S.A can't even employ the right people to get their shit straight.

What was it then? Were the crew of Challenger murdered like in Capricorn 5?

I don't know. I've only seen Capricorn 1, I didn't know they made sequels to it.

Anyway, I don't know what actually goes on behind the scenes, I only know that what's shown in front of us is Hollywood gimmicks and bad photo shopped imagery.