Which Toontasticers would you fancy a pint with?

The Fish

Pint  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'sapointathisthen?

1st day off in fucking ages, waiting for the postie, then I'm off out to buy some geps, some clothes and a computer game. :gettin:

Can't believe this is the second pint thread I've been omitted from.

Hint taken. :crying: *flounces*

My focus is on tea- drinking and toast eating, sue me.

I always try to be the first and the last person to get a round in when on a session, and as many in between as I can.

Don't let it sway you though.

:D

Seriously though. Hate drinking with anyone that pops to the loo when it's their round. You can tell the sort a mile off. They keep their change in a pouch in their wallet too, along with about 200 receipts and cards they'll never use.

From that list I reckon Renton has a change pouch ;)

Good job nobody accuses this place of cliqueism or elitism.

I left Brock off it. I've been for a pint with Brock. This is the level of distraction you're having to deal with today.

I can only apologise.

I'd happily go with anyone from here, even the ones who I've clashed with, we might find we get on in person. It'd be difficult to pick just one. Maybe CT, he'd pick a good pub. Providing he didn't brew the beer of course.

I'd happily go with anyone from here, even the ones who I've clashed with, we might find we get on in person. It'd be difficult to pick just one. Maybe CT, he'd pick a good pub. Providing he didn't brew the beer of course.

Are you just saying that because you've not had a vote yet? ;)

happy for you all to remain faceless.

i'm sure you're all good lads in the flesh but i find the idea of meeting randoms you chat to on the internet a bit scary.

Especially when you're a 26st bearded dress wearing bloke who goes by the name of Doris.