Mo Farah running away from things...

Toonraider

• 2 years later...

Not looking too clever for him, is it? Two missed drugs tests in the run up to the Olympics, one where he apparently failed to hear his doorbell for an hour despite being in the house at the time. 18 people now have given testimony to USADA about his coach.

I know a lad who trains with Farah's old coach, and he told me a few months back that he'd heard Farah was up to no good. I didn't pay much attention at the time, but you remember it when stuff like this comes to light.

It's probably gonna be one of those where you never know definitively one way or the other, but the doubts are there now and they're gonna be hard to get rid of.

They can't prove it so he'll be ok. You're allowed to miss 2 tests a year anyway

Nothing's been proven YET, but he already isn't ok cos he's taking a hammering in the press and people are starting to wonder. They couldn't prove anything with Armstrong for years, then USADA got involved (as they are here), started throwing their weight around, and people started talking. And the whole house of cards came down.

I'm not suggesting for a second that Farah is another Armstrong, or even that he's guilty, but to say he's ok when all this has only been in the news a couple of weeks is a bit premature.

And aye you are allowed to miss two tests, but not answering the door for an hour when you're in the house.... That's canny weird.

They submitted evidence to show that he couldn't hear the door bell from his bedroom. Also, the first missed test was before he began working with Salazar. I wouldn't rush to judgement on it.

This story has been in the works for a while. I've known for a few years now that his coach was dirty. It does all sound suspicious, the way he burst into the scene out of nowhere. Guilty by association?

It's a dirty sport but please say it ain't so Mo - it was such a defining moment of London 2012.

Seems to me that 800m Gold Medalist Mo Farah is once more trying to run. This time? From his problems. Thank you.

He's not an 800m runner ;)