Other games

nortoon

Norwich getting fucked off the ref. 100% that didn't hit Bassong's hand.

I think it definitley hit his arm, but never a pen as the player that made him make the attempted block was coming back from 2 yards offside.

I think it definitley hit his arm, but never a pen as the player that made him make the attempted block was coming back from 2 yards offside.

I can't see where it's hit his arm mind.

I can't see where it's hit his arm mind.

It shouldn't have mattered either way, challenging player was offside.

Don't think there's a spawnier bunch than that lot down the road tbh.

I know what the match report says you dullard. I was looking for a bit more insightful (google it) report from fans of the two players.

If you're that obsessed with Ferguson, why didn't you go to the match?

They are a very difficult team to beat. They build from the back & keep games narrow, playing on the counter, not losing or winning by a great margin& they are joint second for most draws in the league but naturally a lot of our fans thought we'd lash them when we went to Carrow Road.

Even with a ref giving them everything they still couldn't win, roll on the Derby!

They are fucking appalling.

That being said, a draw there was probably a decent result for us, assuming we dont fuck it up against Wigan today!