Other games

nortoon

Arsenal out.

How appalling was that ref? I'd be seething if I were an Arsenal fan.

Going out on away goals is harsh on any side, but Bayern were the better team over the two legs for me so they deserved to go through. Shame they descended into horrible cheating cathishness at the end though.

Maybe you watch more of the Bundesliga/German sides in Europe than me Stevie but I can't say I've seen a prevelant cheating/diving culture, I've had ESPN this season so seen a few German matches plus the likes of Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke over the years in Europe. Not saying you're incorrect, just haven't seen it much myself.

What Bayern do have is the likes of Robben, who is a diver.

8,635 in attendance last night for Blackburn v Millwall.

:lol:

Between their backing for the Lewisham A&E campaign and this spawny cup run, I find myself in the uncomfortable position of really quite liking Millwall. <_<

I don't care if he's gutted or not it was a discussion and that was my opinion,

I detest boring fuckers who weigh in with something completely off topic just for the sake of it, more so if it is over something as stupid as a colloquialism.

I also detest people adding an unneeded adverb at the end of a sentence "like".

It's an awful phase precisisely because it gives the ill-informed a way of increasing the authority and impact of their statements by implying that regardless of whoever else he impresses, Messi has failed to impress YOU and this is somehow significant. It's a classic case of an irritating buzzword spreading like a plague through pundits then being lapped up by morons.

It is a lot more aggressive and arrogant a phrase than 'in my opinion'.

Maybe you watch more of the Bundesliga/German sides in Europe than me Stevie but I can't say I've seen a prevelant cheating/diving culture, I've had ESPN this season so seen a few German matches plus the likes of Leverkusen, Dortmund and Schalke over the years in Europe. Not saying you're incorrect, just haven't seen it much myself.

What Bayern do have is the likes of Robben, who is a diver.

Games I've watched there's been a hell of a lot less dying swan than we see every week tbh

Edited by Toonpack