Other games

nortoon

Unbelievable - seriously unbelievable! There's some amazingly mental folk out there to come out with those sort of comments...

Fuck off all you opportunistic, agenda driven c*nts in the media that will be lining up to make a mountain out of a molehill in order to justify your jobs and sense of self-righteous superiority.

What is it with the British moral one-up man-ship? Queue righteous indignation, something this country excels at.

Fucking unreal :idiot:

He's got form:

dPFMxvC.gif

In an Eredivisie match against PSV, Suarez took a bite into Otman Bakkal's shoulder. Suarez was immediately suspended and was only able to make one more appearance with the club before leaving for Liverpool. (Taken from bleacherreport.com)

Edited by TheMoog

Be interesting to see if Rogers handles things better than Dalglish.

Don't think he'll get rid, but he surely won't circle the wagons. Has to come out with some platitudes about it not befitting a great club like Liverpool etc and humbly take whatever punishment is handed out.

He only bit him ffs. You'd think he'd punched him or spat on him the way people are acting.

Odd comment from them this, I'd rather see him try and punch Ivanovic than bite him ffs. The weirdest thing about the whole situation is it wasn't even a high tempered situation that brought it about, Ivanovic calmly intercepted the ball and then Suarez bites him.

He got a 7 match ban from the Dutch FA for his last bite, interesting to see what he'll get off our FA.

Liverpool Football Club has the following response to the incident that occurred during today's game at Anfield:

Luis Suarez said: "I am deeply sorry for my inexcusable behaviour earlier today during our match against Chelsea.

"I have issued an apology and have tried to contact Branislav Ivanović to speak to him personally. I apologise also to my manager, playing colleagues and everyone at Liverpool Football Club for letting them down."

The club's managing director Ian Ayre commented: "Luis has made an unreserved apology for his actions today.

"His behaviour is not befitting of any player wearing a Liverpool shirt and Luis is aware that he has let himself and everyone associated with the club down. We will deal with the matter internally and await any action from the FA."

Brendan Rodgers added: "Having reviewed the video footage and spoken to Luis, his behaviour is unacceptable and I have made him aware of this."