Other games

nortoon

Bloody Liverpool, that was a pathetic showing. Although to be honest Reading were holding out for a draw, what was that about? They aren't down yet, they should at least keep trying.

Bloody Liverpool, that was a pathetic showing. Although to be honest Reading were holding out for a draw, what was that about? They aren't down yet, they should at least keep trying.

I can assure you that Reading were definitely not holding out for a draw! :lol: Just got knackered in the final 15 so Liverpool capitalised.

Goalkeeping performance of the season from Alex McCarthy today. Absolutely world class some of the saves he made today. Watch it on motd - Stevie G looked crestfallen when one of his piledrivers was parried away. :D

Wonderful game of football despite no goals. Coutinho and Sturridge looked like very wasteful players. Coutinho occupies a Ben Arfa-esque role in their team so that makes the speculation even more tenuous.

I can assure you that Reading were definitely not holding out for a draw! :lol: Just got knackered in the final 15 so Liverpool capitalised.

Goalkeeping performance of the season from Alex McCarthy today. Absolutely world class some of the saves he made today. Watch it on motd - Stevie G looked crestfallen when one of his piledrivers was parried away. :D

Wonderful game of football despite no goals. Coutinho and Sturridge looked like very wasteful players. Coutinho occupies a Ben Arfa-esque role in their team so that makes the speculation even more tenuous.

I didn't see the whole thing so I'll take your word for it! Agree about McCarthy though, he had a blinder.

Coutinho looks a bit overrated to me - a tricky player but he has no real sense for goal. Similar to the whole Liverpool team to be honest. I'm relatively pleased they didn't win, would have been fine with it had I not stupidly put money on them winning. (I also had a quid on Reading to sneak it 1-0 with Le Fondre scoring as a fall back).

The police have waded into it now from what's being said... really depressing actually. I'd imagine there'll be more after the game. Also makes me concerned for those anti-Thatcher protesters given that Milwall were in the news for saying they'd go for them.

Used to happen a lot mind. Difficult to tell what kicked it off. Pro Thatch/anti Thatch?......

Could be I guess. Wigan through anyway - and in Europe I guess. If Wigan win a trophy before we do I don't know what I'll do...

They're not fa cup wins though are they? No fucking chance Wigan will do a Wimbledon, Shirley?

Err...highly unlikely yeah. Not beyond the realms if its Chelsea in the final though and they're in Amsterdam the same week....if its Man City then almost certainly not. It just doesn't happen nowadays.

This from Yahoo Eurosport's report of the Wigan Millwall game:

MAN OF THE MATCH

Callum McManaman (Wigan) - A lively performance from the youngster, and a fine goal. Has recovered well from his wretched tackle on Massadio Haidara of Newcastle in the Premier League.

I'm so glad he's recovered from the tackle. I was ever so worried.

:jesuswept: