If we were to sign 2 players in January

Andrew

Our squad should easily challenge for top-5 every year.

Ok we have a few shortcomings in defence but with a dominant midfield you can overcome that.

Look at Barcelona, say what you will but they are a fucking shambles defensively - one long ball and its suddenly a tottenham riot in the back four.

Valdes is a shit keeper too.

Their midfield and wingers are doing all the legwork.

Absolutely embarrassing that you only turn up here to gloat following a defeat like. Nowhere to be seen when the team wins.

Particularly galling for those on here that attend the matches and have an emotional/financial investment in the team that they have to suffer this shit too, I imagine.

He's excelling himself in utter fuckin stupidity this morning :lol:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a generous description, 11 seasons in a crap league for one of the better teams and a he's got 57goals

I do agree but we don't know how many of those appearances were as a sub or starting?? Overall 273 apps for 87 goals (nearly 1/3). I doubt there is much in this anyway to be honest.

:icon_lol: I was kidding like but I didn't know that. Is he actually getting a game up there?

Yeah I guessed you were. According to Wikipedia he left Oldham because they couldn't afford him this season and now signed with Hibs where he has gone on to make 8 Apps with an impressive 0 goals.

He's probably scared to celebrate in case he smashes his rib cage apart on the frosty pitch.

Apparently was well liked when he was with us, shame he couldn't make more of an impact. Fingers crossed we have a few bods come through the door this Jan.

Absolutely embarrassing that you only turn up here to gloat following a defeat like. Nowhere to be seen when the team wins.

Particularly galling for those on here that attend the matches and have an emotional/financial investment in the team that they have to suffer this shit too, I imagine.

I dont want us to win under pardew, it means we have to suffer even longer under his tedious tenure.

The sooner he gets 3-4 back to back losses the sooner we are likely to see him fuck off.

I can cope with losing and finishing midtable - I didnt start supporting NUFC for the trophies.

The turgid fotball we are seeing under pardew with the quality of players we have at our disposal - Thats it for me.

Get his gasoline-scarred face out of our club.

Label me a mackem if you will, Im looking at the longer lines here.

Our club is doomed as long as he is in charge.

He has no fotball philosophy beyond stopping the other team, that way of thinking will NEVER make us a great club - not even a decent one.

Clubs such as Liverpool, Swansea, Everton - hell even Wigan - they all try to play their own way.

And good on them for doing so, its the only way to be.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I dont want us to win under pardew, it means we have to suffer even longer under his tedious tenure.

The sooner he gets 3-4 back to back losses the sooner we are likely to see him fuck off.

I can cope with losing and finishing midtable - I didnt start supporting NUFC for the trophies.

The turgid fotball we are seeing under pardew with the quality of players we have at our disposal - Thats it for me.

Get his gasoline-scarred face out of our club.

Label me a mackem if you will, Im looking at the longer lines here.

Our club is doomed as long as he is in charge.

He has no fotball philosophy beyond stopping the other team, that way of thinking will NEVER make us a great club - not even a decent one.

Clubs such as Liverpool, Swansea, Everton - hell even Wigan - they all try to play their own way.

And good on them for doing so, its the only way to be.

you are the most contradictory, immature, disease infected son of a bitche ive never met in my entire life. with the exception of a few, i would never do anything to help you. if you were dying of thirst i would spit in your mouth and bitch-slap you. if you needed a ride, id hit you with my car, back up and do it again. if you needed directions, id send you straight to hell. if you were held hostage, id call in SEAL team 6, fast rope from a Blackhawk just to tell you "no, i dont know that feel bro", then go back in the chopper and go home to sleep soundly to the thoughts of your beheading and subsequent video posting on liveleak. if you were fighting 1k Agent Smiths, id get some popcorn and enjoy your beatdown. if you had a headache, id carve our your eyeballs with a rusty spoon and skull-fuk you while saying singing the cupcake song.

If there's two players I think we should sign in January, realistic players, I'd try and sign Chris Samba. He's reportedly unhappy in Russia, and he'd be ideal as a big fucka next to Colo, could be quite a formidable partnership, then we wouldn't rely on Simpson as much as Saylor could fill in it at right back too. I don't care what anyone says, we only have two strikers at the club, Shola needs to retire, and I think we should put a cheeky one in for Tony Watt at Celtic. He's only 18, but he looks excellent, he scored 2 in his first 5 minutes in football, and has a winner against Barcelona to his name, he would also fit in with our policy of signing younguns.