Pardew's excuses

DubiousBobcat

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my point was well proven Meenzer, godwins law or not ;)

Godwin's law or not it was a shit badly researched post.

Hitler did not stabilise Germany.

All financial stability was brought about by the publicly funded road building and re armament of the Wehrmacht. If there had been no war then Germany would have been bankrupt 2 years later.

This is also discounting the persecution of the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals (except the ones in the party), and Jehovah's witnesses et al.

There you go Anders.

LBT has to be a parody. I know it's been verified that he's in Norway, a lot of his posts are designed to wind people up, which is fine, but not every single day. When I was calling him Brevik, he turns round 3 months later and says his cousin was shot by him, right oh.

LBT has to be a parody. I know it's been verified that he's in Norway, a lot of his posts are designed to wind people up, which is fine, but not every single day. When I was calling him Brevik, he turns round 3 months later and says his cousin was shot by him, right oh.

Did he say that? You'd think he'd have mentioned it when he was on about Brevik being a nice, polite lad who went to his gun club. Unless he's full of shit that is.

Did he say that? You'd think he'd have mentioned it when he was on about Brevik being a nice, polite lad who went to his gun club. Unless he's full of shit that is.

Aye, words to that effect.

Toontastic has a very tight core of people who seem to know eachother well, either through years of posting, actual real life relation or a bit of both. Coming here as a new poster, you do feel like bit of a third wheel.

I do probably deserve a bit of stick since I post a lot of shite, some of the abuse have over the wall though.

Stopped posting for quite a few months following some breivik abuse when I infact lost a family member in the initial explosion.

I realise its not meant 100% serious but still. I think after a while you just stop caring and fling a bit of mud back, its not supposed to be taken at face value - at least I dont anymore.

Its just a fotball internet forum after all.

Godwin's law or not it was a shit badly researched post.

Hitler did not stabilise Germany.

All financial stability was brought about by the publicly funded road building and re armament of the Wehrmacht. If there had been no war then Germany would have been bankrupt 2 years later.

This is also discounting the persecution of the Jews, gypsies, homosexuals (except the ones in the party), and Jehovah's witnesses et al.

There you go Anders.

:lol:

It was a joke post, I know the history. Thanks for the fifth grade lecture though.

Parky got it, you didnt.

Parky is on dodgy German ground anyway.

Hitler did plow insane amounts into the national industry without financial backing, you are right about that.

You have to keep in mind however that he was backing on winning the war, which he obviously failed to do.

So its no surprise that it went tits up.

Hitler did plow insane amounts into the national industry without financial backing, you are right about that.

You have to keep in mind however that he was backing on winning the war, which he obviously failed to do.

So its no surprise that it went tits up.

He was never going to win the war because of one thing.

Adolph Hitler.

I really should know this, no doubt some cunt will, but when was the last time we lost five or even six league games in a row? There was a few fours in 0708 and 0809 but no fives. What's the most league defeats we've had in a row?

I really should know this, no doubt some cunt will, but when was the last time we lost five or even six league games in a row? There was a few fours in 0708 and 0809 but no fives. What's the most league defeats we've had in a row?

According to nufc.com:

Most Consecutive Defeats:

10 from 23rd August 1977 to 22nd December 1977

Premier League years I don't think we've lost 5 in a row.

Edited by ADP

According to nufc.com:

Most Consecutive Defeats:

10 from 23rd August 1977 to 22nd December 1977

Premier League years I don't think we've lost 5 in a row.

For those thinking we're shit now, it's not even close.

That was year (I think) we could have played Blyth in the FA cup.

I do, which is why I made it. I just think if you make a snide remark about a person/community you should be ready to take one back as well. Thats never the case though is it. No disrespect meant.