Oven Cleaning

Christmas Tree

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oven Pride doesn't clean your oven, it just cleans the rack & trays that you put in the bag they supply. It won't clean the inside of your oven out.

Just double checked the label and IT IS for inside as well as the shelves. The shelves go in the bag using half the fluid and the other half you use on the inside.

Giving it a bash tonight :)

You had a cheeky one in Asda?

Filthy bugger!

I hope you left your wife's dressing gown down.

Aye, CT , once you've done the oven, if you've any left over you'll be able to get shot of those 'signs of stress' you kindly left in the back of it for her the other month ?

Seriously? :lol: Will we be having a thread the next time you have to iron something too?

We should have a how to section :lol:

One day one of these young'uns on here will leave their mothers breast, find themselves with a dirty oven of their own and suddenly remember this thread!

Voila

Oven pride corroded the fuck out of my shelves.

Oven Shame tbh

Not entirely sure why but had a chuckle at this.

Dying to know whether Oven Pride did the job for CT, if it worked on his should blitz through mine.... Though now that I think about it Oven Pride isn't available in Australia, probably because like everything else our grease is tougher.

Not entirely sure why but had a chuckle at this.

Dying to know whether Oven Pride did the job for CT, if it worked on his should blitz through mine.... Though now that I think about it Oven Pride isn't available in Australia, probably because like everything else our grease is tougher.

You have Olivia Newton John though, she shone through Grease.