Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, more green shoots than a chinese takeaway :lol:

If you can't see the difference between taking the positives from a frustrating result, and being as giddy as a 6yr old because of a 7 goal game.... well, then it's in-keeping with the rest of your idiocy, I suppose.

Edited by The Fish

Positives -

Too many to mention. Cisse took his goal like the world class striker he is. Marveaux showed why we would be mad to part ex him. Obertan continues to show promise. Coloccini is the best defender I've seen at the club etc. etc.

Negatives -

Simpson. Fuck me gently. Plays further up the pitch than out strikers, inevitably loses the ball and leaves a fuck off huge gap at RB for opposing teams to attack into. That shot at the end too.

Sammy, that one shot aside, seemed to be strolling around the pitch like his brother when he came on. Was a very strange choice to bring him on

Anita. Possible broken ankle and not even a yellow card. Disgraceful

Fergie. F'd and blinded at the ref/linesman/4th official for a full 45 minutes and fuck all was said to him. SHould have been sent to the stands about 10 times. I hate the horrible cunt

Thought Simpson actually did better today. Cant stand the guy but he was half decent imo. Second half the defence was a shambles though. Scoring 3 on that ground and not getting anything. Really really need to get a couple of defenders in.

Not like CT to be on the wind up

you & him are a pair of shitbags; the completely unacceptable face of modern football

a pair of inane, soppy cunts who would be laughed out of any gathering of decent Newcastle fans in the real world

the internet gives you a chance to think your opinions matter; they don't

you & him are a pair of shitbags; the completely unacceptable face of modern football

a pair of inane, soppy cunts who would be laughed out of any gathering of decent Newcastle fans in the real world

the internet gives you a chance to think your opinions matter; they don't

Been on the pop by any chance you miserable old cunt?

I want to think so too but the fact we got nothing from the game is hard to take, especially looking at the shots on target and possession we had. In a way i think we alread have turned the corner a little bit, i was pleased to read about a bit of falling out between players and managers, its a key dynamic in team development and i think we are beginning to see Pardew has got to grips with the motivational / performance issues. The results will come if we can re-integrate the better quality players and keep the intensity and concentration we are starting to see again.

Summed up nicely.

This was such a good performance. Not going to talk about the defending in that second half but apart from that it was superb. There was composure on the ball, nice and calm passing on the ground in the midfield. Noone showed any signs of fear. Everything we lacked during that 5 game slump. Was really good to see. Hope we kick on from this and the boys dont get disheartened. They'll be down tonight but this was a massive improvement on the whole.

Something needs to be done about that defence though. Wonder where everyone went for the 4th goal.

Been on the pop by any chance you miserable old cunt?

If you search his posting history in the football forum over the last few months, the only piece of game-related 'analysis' i can find (in less than 60 seconds) is 'Krul's fault, should have put it out' in the Southampton game thread.

Very little if any match related content, which lets be honest is the main point of a team forum.

Summed up nicely.

This was such a good performance. Not going to talk about the defending in that second half but apart from that it was superb. There was composure on the ball, nice and calm passing on the ground in the midfield. Noone showed any signs of fear. Everything we lacked during that 5 game slump. Was really good to see. Hope we kick on from this and the boys dont get disheartened. They'll be down tonight but this was a massive improvement on the whole.

Something needs to be done about that defence though. Wonder where everyone went for the 4th goal.

Exactly

If you search his posting history in the football forum over the last few months, the only piece of game-related 'analysis' i can find (in less than 60 seconds) is 'Krul's fault, should have put it out' in the Southampton game thread.

Very little if any match related content, which lets be honest is the main point of a team forum.

David McCallum has spoken.

Gan 'support' another club, because if you ever react like that around me in that context, I will fight like fuck to get ahead of the rest trying to burst your head open, you absolute cunt.

If that was him celebrating Man United's winner, I'd just ban him and leave it at that.