Manchester United v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Beeb have failed to mention anything about the sour faced alcoholic's half time tirades against the ref and linesmen, brushed neatly under the carpet because hey, they wouldn't want to upset the all powerful Alex Ferguson. He's a disgrace of a football manager, can you imagine Sir Bobby doing something like that? No, because he had class where Ferguson has fuck all. Thrilling win against Newcastle my arse, they simply bullied and cheated their way to a result because they were Man Utd and that's what they're allowed to do if they're losing at home.

Fergie was a cunt at half time, but they never cheated. They should have had a pen for colo's handball. Valencia's tackle on Anita was nasty but the game was over then.

Fergie was a cunt at half time, but they never cheated. They should have had a pen for colo's handball. Valencia's tackle on Anita was nasty but the game was over then.

Check the replays that so called handball was outside the box.

Over or not it was still a booking. Possible broken ankle for our 1st choice midfielder until cabaye is fit

Aye, it was in reference to the suggestion they cheated their way to victory.

I thought it was a fantastic game and not fair on them (or our guys) to say they were cheating when we probably got the rub of the green on the dubious decisions.

Colo fannyed about a bit though. He took a hit to the face and that can't have been fun, but he has to get on with it instead of whinging. Maybe if he got back in position, we could've dealt with the clusterfuck that was their third goal.

More offensive to me was the non-foul that resulted in the free kick that they got their first goal from. Mike Dean had a sterling game today in my opinion but he got that one wrong, and obviously the Valencia tackle was a second yellow.

Colo fannyed about a bit though. He took a hit to the face and that can't have been fun, but he has to get on with it instead of whinging. Maybe if he got back in position, we could've dealt with the clusterfuck that was their third goal.

More offensive to me was the non-foul that resulted in the free kick that they got their first goal from. Mike Dean had a sterling game today in my opinion but he got that one wrong, and obviously the Valencia tackle was a second yellow.

Aye the ref did remarkably well considering the grief he was getting from Fergie and the crowd

That pair of strap ons Savage and Gray said on the bbc earlier that was only a foul and not worthy of any other action. So raking your studs over the shin of another player is ok in their book. Add to that the general air of celebration they created when manu's 4th went in and as LTB says not even a fuckin mention of the foul on motd. What a bunch of cunts.

That pair of strap ons Savage and Gray said on the bbc earlier that was only a foul and not worthy of any other action. So raking your studs over the shin of another player is ok in their book. Add to that the general air of celebration they created when manu's 4th went in and as LTB says not even a fuckin mention of the foul on motd. What a bunch of cunts.

agreed; their smug glee as the fourth went in made it even harder to take

Then again, van persie punched coloccini in the face before scoring, maybe I'm being generous.

Yeah, to be honest I think you were being very generous to them. And I'm not sure Colo did handball either you know, it looked like it hit his upper-arm/shoulder to me.

Having watched what he calls the worst team in the league run the league leaders so close matching them all over the park away from home, LBT has to take being a stupid cunt to a whole other level to get his WUM kicks.

Get back to Marty's party you bell end.