Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa

2bias

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew wanted a smaller squad this year.

Pardew says what he's told to say besides if he was saying small I imagine he meant one that could cope not a skeleton crew.

I think Swansea has shit squad depth in sense of quality, worse players than we had last season (except those 3 new amigos they bought), but they are doing pretty pretty good. The key is that they got a big amount of centre backs and an extremely good manager in Laudrup (the next Moyes). Whatever he's complaining about, quality squad depth, injuries, EUROs, Pards done pathetic things this season and needs to take big amounts blame for our pos. for the way he has handled our squad. There's no doubt there have been good players available for us in most matches, and squad depth hasn't been THAT much of a problem when it comes to quality (except Willo).

Edited by Aeris

It's like people just ignore the job Laudrup did at Getafe and this is his first job ffs.

Referring to me?

Hardly disputing he's a decent manager (in fact I was bigging him up in the summer when people were calling him a bad appointment), just he's still fairly new to the management game and isn't a top level manager yet. Shows all the signs of becoming one.

Could do with brushing up on his football first.....

Thought so myself... shove your twitters up yours Sammy, you are the reason we have to buy french players. Shite player.

Edited by Aeris