Aston Villa vs Newcastle United

Aeris

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle United (4-2-3-1): Tim Krul; Mathieu Debuchy, Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini ©, Davide Santon; James Perch, Yohan Cabaye; Yoan Gouffran, Moussa Sissoko, Jonas Gutierrez; Papiss Cisse

Substitutes: Steve Harper, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Mike Williamson, Gael Bigirimana, Vurnon Anita, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi

can't work out who the second sitting midfielder will be if we are indeed playing with three attacking midfielders behind cisse. jonas? sissoko? cabaye. ideally cabaye will be further up the field. not sure whther it's a role for sissoko or not. from what he gather he likes to get forward too.

can't work out who the second sitting midfielder will be if we are indeed playing with three attacking midfielders behind cisse. jonas? sissoko? cabaye. ideally cabaye will be further up the field. not sure whther it's a role for sissoko or not. from what he gather he likes to get forward too.

Cabaye will be the second sitting midfielder, I reckon.

Equal parts nervous and excited for this one, hoping to see some involvement from the new boys and hopefully improved confidence throughout the team. Any little rivers about? too much to hope for another signing before the deadline?

I'm gutted Mbiwa is on the bench, and Haidara isn't even on it. Fuck he has amazing skills and is fit ffs, Taylor is the opposite haven't played a game all season. I bet it' because Pardew needs an Englishman on the pitch. Mbiwa to come on for unfit Taylor late in the match maybe?

In terms of ability to change the match, our bench is pretty damn weak.

I'd say Pardew will consider bringing Mbiwa on for Steven Taylor when he invariably fades as a result of not being match fit. Prior to that hopefully Taylor will be able to bring some feeling into the game to help press the importance to others.