Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly cannot believe most of the North East voted to leave, Project Fear got them hook, line, sinker and copy of angling times. Fucking thick twats. Embarassing.

Well Done Newcastle for being a bastion of common sense at least.

Nigel Farrage has apparently just said it was a mistake to say that the 350m saved would go on the NHS.

This is so fucking predictable. Not the result obviously, but what happens from here.

Edited by Rayvin

Shit.

Only now that leave have won do I have stronger feelings on my remain vote. Never ever thought it would actually go this way.

The coverage had me thinking the leave campaign was a joke that very few people in their right mind would vote for. As did my family bubble, my work bubble, my Twitter bubble, this thread, the pollsters and the bookies.

I hope the remain leaning people that didn't vote wake up to a guilty feeling.

Imagine, prime minister Johnson.

Fucking hell.

Nigel Farrage has apparently just said it was a mistake to say that the 350m saved would go on the NHS.

This is so fucking predictable. Not the result obviously, but what happens from here.

Hello Britain, ever get the feeling you've been cheated.

:lol:

Entire leave campaign was basically an email scam

"Greetings and salutations most incredible and benevolent people of Britain. I, prince Farage of ukip have £350m stuck in a bank account and require your assistance to recover the funds."

"Greetings and salutations most incredible and benevolent people of Britain. I, prince Farage of ukip have £350m stuck in a bank account and require your assistance to recover the funds."

:lol: Thank you for making me smile in an otherwise appallingly shit morning.

[emoji38]

How did Scotland vote in general JJ?.... Was it tight for remain?

Over 62% for Remain. Every single region voted for Remain. Pretty stonking victory for the EU in Scotland. Not that it matters a fuck.

Edited by JJ

I hope the Corbyn supporters are happy with themselves this morning. A decent Labour leader would have made a massive difference.

How exactly would Milliband/Burnham/Cooper have reached out and inspired all of these working class voters?

3.5m of which voted UKIP at the least GE.

Edited by Rayvin

Over 62% for Remain. Every single region voted for Remain. Pretty stonking victory for the EU in Scotland. Not that it matters a fuck.

At least Scotland now absolutely has a justification to abandon the UK, and I strongly hope it does.

How exactly would Milliband/Burnham/Cooper have reached out and inspired all of these working class voters?

3.5m of which voted UKIP at the least GE.

Could they have done any worse? He was mostly absent throughout the campaign and was only lukewarm in the few arguments he made to remain. It was shameful.

Could they have done any worse? He was mostly absent throughout the campaign and was only lukewarm in the few arguments he made to remain. It was shameful.

I'm just going to say that I don't think it would have made a blind bit of difference. This is highlighting years of political failure, across the spectrum.