Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It really does. Our of all of them , it's Boris I dislike the most. Willing to Fuck up the country for generations on a whim. What a cunt.

It was a calculated risk whereby he hoped he'd win and be the next PM. It's really that simple. Totally backed up by his having the opposite view less than a year ago. Blatant opportunism and nothing else. Hopefully it'll finish him off as a politician. It's precisely what he deserves.

It's peculiar how you Brexiters are happy to cherry pick some reports or bits of reports and ignore all the evidence to the contrary, which massively outweighs those cherry picked reports, isn't it? I know, the experts have got it wrong in the past, blah blah. That's a bit like not trusting the weather forecast because Michael fish was wrong in 1987.

So go on, justify to me why you believe this particular investment manager and not all the other reports from the likes of the Economist, who have given this some proper independent academic analysis and consideration?

Because even the ones forecasting that remain use are talking about small changes in growth. Not one has said there's definitely going to be a recession, (which by the way is a few months of negative growth), All say that regardless of Brexit, the U.K. Will be better off year on year going forward.

But no, project fear has twisted this into a CRASH!!!! ffs. Trying to scare pensioners and everyone else.

I have no problem with genuine europhiles etc but making your decision that will effect the next 40 or 50 years, based on what might happen for a few months next year, is truly moronic. (Seems the go to word).

Not one has said there's definitely going to be a recession, (which by the way is a few months of negative growth),

You have literally just proven that you don't know what a recession is. And you expect anyone to take your views on the economy seriously?

You have literally just proven that you don't know what a recession is. And you expect anyone to take your views on the economy seriously?

[emoji38] He thought he was showing off too by dropping some science in to his post. What a gormless cunt.

Because even the ones forecasting that remain use are talking about small changes in growth. Not one has said there's definitely going to be a recession, (which by the way is a few months of negative growth), All say that regardless of Brexit, the U.K. Will be better off year on year going forward.

But no, project fear has twisted this into a CRASH!!!! ffs. Trying to scare pensioners and everyone else.

I have no problem with genuine europhiles etc but making your decision that will effect the next 40 or 50 years, based on what might happen for a few months next year, is truly moronic. (Seems the go to word).

Quotes fuckface.

It really does. Our of all of them , it's Boris I dislike the most. Willing to Fuck up the country for generations on a whim. What a cunt.

Cameron not much better tbf.

ClWVK4-WgAAAaLo.jpg

The economist, one of the most respected economic publications, made a detailed economic analysis. They're predicting a loss in GDP of 6% in 2020. They give their reasons in a lot more detail than the report you linked to. This is not small change. This is people losing their jobs and houses, after already suffering nearly a decade of austerity. Of course, the long term impacts are a complete unknown because leave haven't even reported what their plan is post Brexit. We don't know what will happen to Nissan but it's undeniable leaving the single market will hurt them and they already have other European options. It's undeniable too that Sunderland is a net beneficiary from the regional development fund.

The problem with you CT is the way you trivialise these issues because you're okay Jack (despite ridiculously claiming you are on the fried bread line). For instance,you don't recognise that a lot of people are much worse off already since 2010, it gets a bit galling listening to your happy clappy shite. You make it personal.

Edit: I fucking hate the auto-correct on this phone.

Edited by Renton

It's nice to think of Johnson touring the country to apologise to those whose lives had been ruined by his recession.

This is a cunt who called a 250k salary chicken feed.

Come Friday I'll be pretty meh either way and looking forward to Rafas first signing :)

Well I can't say "meh". I'm on standby to be working all weekend and late into the evenings next week covering the inevitable turmoil the markets and Osborne and Cameron's resignations in the event of a leave result.

This is why no one takes you seriously. This is a momentous vote, it's not something to shrug your shoulders to. The reality is a leave result will lead to shorterm financial chaos, long term uncertainty about the county's prosperity and a troubling redrawing of the political landscape.

Project fear, bitch.

This is like 2010 all over again :lol:

All of you telling me I'm wrong, all the doom and gloom.

You were all wrong. :lol:

And here you all are surfing along on the top of Dave and Georges economical success, terrified of losing it.

Couldn't make it up.

And here you all are surfing along on the top of Dave and Georges economical success, terrified of losing it.

Couldn't make it up.

What is the definition of a recession?

This is like 2010 all over again [emoji38]

You were all wrong. [emoji38]

Couldn't make it up.

I hope you get bummed in the back of your taxi by an Albanian on Independence Day.

Election 2010

Election 2015

Job growth under Tories......

Those jobs created by the Tories were mostly fuckin shit though, low paid, part time, casualised, likely to be via an employment agency. Those uk nationals that filled them are very likely to agree with you that Brexit is the only way to get something better, because "any things better than this int'it??!"

So "the best prime minister of my lifetime" created them, but they were so appallingly fuckin shit the people are now going to en masses vote against Cameron and almost all of the rest of UK business and industry leaders to basically give them a black eye.

I think what I'm trying to say is remain is the way to go by a very short head. It's the lesser of two of two evils because I can't see things changing for the better very much whichever side wins. Neo Liberalism is the problem, and both sides effectively fully support it. It's all a parcel of festering camels vomit and trying to wind people up with your happy clappy Independence Day bullshit shows you give about as much of a fuck about it as Boris does.

It'll finally mean something to CT when his son comes home at 32 and tells him he got his first job on a zero hours contract. The celebratory Iceland prawn ring will never have tasted better.

Couldn't make it up.

Stop acting the cunt man. I'd love to say you're better than this, but you're really not are you? :(

Those jobs created by the Tories were mostly fuckin shit though, low paid, part time, casualised, likely to be via an employment agency. Those uk nationals that filled them are very likely to agree with you that Brexit is the only way to get something better, because "any things better than this int'it??!"

So "the best prime minister of my lifetime" created them, but they were so appallingly fuckin shit the people are now going to en masses vote against Cameron and almost all of the rest of UK business and industry leaders to basically give them a black eye.

I think what I'm trying to say is remain is the way to go by a very short head. It's the lesser of two of two evils because I can't see things changing for the better very much whichever side wins. Neo Liberalism is the problem, and both sides effectively fully support it. It's all a parcel of festering camels vomit and trying to wind people up with your happy clappy Independence Day bullshit shows you give about as much of a fuck about it as Boris does.

It's the one thing he's been consistent about since he signed up to this forum. Winding people up about stuff they care about to get some attention. It was saying Dennis Wise deserves a shot managing NUFC in the wake of KK's departure then and it's been Mike Ashley's great or the Tories are great or whatever ever else since. He wouldn't say any of this in public either.

I wouldn't mind but he's a taxi driver ffs, he has a shit job, he doesn't even have a hack license. Taxi drivers are the most politically myopic fuckers on earth after Americans. Strangely though all the American taxi drivers I have travelled with seem alright.