Europe?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ewerk

• Renton

• Rayvin

• Christmas Tree

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Club Tropicana (CT remix '18)   Let me take you to the place Where membership's Britain's disgrace Blue flag with lots of stars. Where strangers take you by the hand And welcome you

In World War II the average IQ of the combat soldier was 100. In Parliament Square it was nineteen. N-n-n-n-nineteen.    

I remember a few people saying, some years ago when this was all kicking off, that maybe Brexit is what this country needs to finally move on from the Imperial past and embrace a global future. The fa

Posted Images

CT being his usual cuntish self revelling in the genuine concerns of people on here. What a sad fucking attention seeking bastard

The only cunt in here is you and your holier than thou sniping. You do it all the time and look for the same old dig regardless of how many previous comments I've specifically made about people genuine concerns.

You're just a sad shit stirring little drama queen man :lol:

If you don't want to argue / discuss politics, then stay out. We're all grown ups and nobody's dragged in here against their will.

What a sanctimonious tart you are :lol:

Stephen Crabb trying to get in their with May and Boris. Raised by a single mother on a council estate. That could be very dangerous for labour.

Labour are finished man, they're done. I was talking to my partner earlier about the very real possibility that we'll have to vote Tory to keep out UKIP...

Labour are finished man, they're done. I was talking to my partner earlier about the very real possibility that we'll have to vote Tory to keep out UKIP...

Totally agree tonight. I just can't see how this going to get sorted. Unions don't seem to be backing down with their support. Only hope is whether they use this legal advice to keep him off the ticket.

Totally agree tonight. I just can't see how this going to get sorted. Unions don't seem to be backing down with their support. Only hope is whether they use this legal advice to keep him off the ticket.

He's got to stay on the ticket. To be honest, I think he even deserves to be, as plenty of people seem to want him there. The issue is that Labour can't be a broad church anymore, the referendum has split them. The centre will head off to the Lib Dems, or a pact with the Lib Dems, and Corbyn will keep on the left. The problem though is that the vote will be split, and no one will be able to stop the right wing governments.

I was basically suggesting CT should start a poll if he thought people thought I was a bigger cunt than him. Which I deleted because it was probably rather petty. Stand by what I said about him however.

He's got to stay on the ticket. To be honest, I think he even deserves to be, as plenty of people seem to want him there. The issue is that Labour can't be a broad church anymore, the referendum has split them. The centre will head off to the Lib Dems, or a pact with the Lib Dems, and Corbyn will keep on the left. The problem though is that the vote will be split, and no one will be able to stop the right wing governments.

I agree, it's very unfair on him but as an outsider you really think he needs to fall on his sword.

It's crazy.

Will Self was 100% spot on when he said both the Tories and labour were too broad a church and need to split into at least 2 separate parties

Petty or weren't confident? ;)

like England losing to Iceland. Tbf though, if I'd seen someone else post that I'd have thought it was pathetic so I take it back. Happy to admit I made the post though

Tell you what I don't like about corbyn - the most important political debate and vote of our tecent times and he's the invisible man. But whnw there's a legitimate challenge to his leadership post - Brexit and all of a sudden he's playing to his audience

Edited by Alex

Sarah Palin applauded the leave voters for outfoxing globalists who would bring about an apocalyptic One World Government, she wrote on Facebook. That is because the European Union, in her words, is a One World Government mini-me. Palin insinuated that the United States, too, could be staring down eschaton unless it extracted itself from the globalists: May UN shackles be next on the chopping block