Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, don't know how reliable this dude is but it seems just about plausible...I know some posters mentioned the Chilcott factor (NJS?) yesterday but it may be more critical in this than we think...

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/06/still-iraq-war-stupid/

I still tend to think it's the idea of snap election that is the motivating factor but I agree it seems plausible.

Is anyone in government going to accept responsibility for the disgusting rise in hate crimes thanks to their infantile games? What a fucking unprecedented aberration this mess is.

Edited by trophyshy

My main take away from that is that Jamelia has two suspiciously mature daughters for 10 and 15.

That's the sort of crack that got Adam Johnson into bother

Ok, don't know how reliable this dude is but it seems just about plausible...I know some posters mentioned the Chilcott factor (NJS?) yesterday but it may be more critical in this than we think...

Very possible. We'll see in two weeks, I imagine. But if this guy is right, I think it settles the issue concerning who tore Labour apart. Blair.

I still tend to think it's the idea of snap election that is the motivating factor but I agree it seems plausible.

If the Chilcot thing goes down the way that guy feels it might, with Corbyn making no excuses, Labour won't win a snap election.

New Labour really is on the ropes here.

What a load of speculative shite. We'll see.

As for:

"No rational person would believe Brexit was Jeremy Corbyns fault".

It most definitely is partly his fault. One of the votes for Brexit was his, for starters. Not to mention potentially millions of lost votes because of his sitting on his hands.

What a load of speculative shite. We'll see.

As for:

"No rational person would believe Brexit was Jeremy Corbyns fault".

It most definitely is partly his fault. One of the votes for Brexit was his, for starters. Not to mention potentially millions of lost votes because of his sitting on his hands.

Pretty sure he voted Brexit himself. :lol:

Rupert Murdoch has called the British vote to leave the EU “wonderful” and described Donald Trump a “very able man” in comments made in London on Tuesday.

In his first public comments since last week’s historic referendum vote, the owner of several newspapers including the Times, the Sun and the Wall Street Journal said that leaving the EU was like a “prison break ... we’re out” and suggested that a UK/US trade deal wouldn’t take long to negotiate.

It's pretty clear what's going to happen if you listen to interviews from both sides. They are all saying that while the public voted for out, they didn't decide what sort of out they wanted.

You have Farage desperate for article 50 to be triggered and Hunt never actually wanting to trigger it.

It's either going to be outside the EU, free trade and free movement (with a deal tagged on, possibly like the one Cameron).

Or if things get really bad, really quick, an election campaign with 3 parties saying they can't foresee a deal and if the public want out they need to elect UKIP.

Serious question, are you genuinely still happy we're out? Any buyer's remorse?

Serious question, are you genuinely still happy we're out? Any buyer's remorse?

Very. Obviously it could all turn to shit and then I'm wrong. But as I said a few days ago, once a months or so goes by and the shock has subsided, I think a more positive outlook will settle in.

I fully understand there may be choppy waters ahead, but the end game I still firmly believe will leave us a better country, better politics and better relations with the EU.