FAO Leazes

snakehips

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right rather than a witch hunt, this thread should be every member saying one or two positive sentences about Leazes.

I'll start.... Passionate and well respected knowledgable Newcastle fan who can communicate with namby pamby do gooders and lefties alike.

Right rather than a witch hunt, this thread should be every member saying one or two positive sentences about Leazes.

Should it, indeed? :lol:

:lol: Fuck off Gandhi!

tbf, he'll come in here after all of these posts, say something, and everyone will jump down his neck saying "look, he cant help himself!" :lol:

Disagree. I only point that out when he initiates his bullshit on an uncontaminated thread, which as you know is all too often. Nowt wrong with him doing his bullshit here. Btw, HF has some brass neck. He fucking pinned Leazes own thread, then has a pop when people use it!

Disagree. I only point that out when he initiates his bullshit on an uncontaminated thread, which as you know is all too often. Nowt wrong with him doing his bullshit here. Btw, HF has some brass neck. He fucking pinned Leazes own thread, then has a pop when people use it!

I pinned it so it doesn't pollute the rest of the board again. As soon as it's not had a response long enough to disappear off the first page, I'll unpin it.