FAO Leazes

snakehips

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think as admin it's only right that i step in to the thread. So I've pulled in to a services on the M6, grabbed a sarnie and can sit and have a read.

Why should you fuckers have all the fun :D

I think as admin it's only right that i step in to the thread. So I've pulled in to a services on the M6, grabbed a sarnie and can sit and have a read.

Why should you fuckers have all the fun :D

:lol: Tuna?

I like to expose hypocrites whoever they might be. I bet you must have over 30k posts to your name.

That's me fucked.

I know I come across as nails ( :spit: ) but I eat lentils.

Rank hypocrisy.

Btw, didn't you have multiple usernames on that shit forum in your sig? You should remember because you used to reply to yourself when no one else posted on there.

And didn't you sign up under a different name on here when you wanted to be even more racist than usual? You had the white cliffs of Dover with "Fuck off we're full" or something written on as your avatar if you need your memory jogging.

Those are rhetorical questions btw.

Was that not http://www.toontastic.net/board/user/771-toondood/

We'll add this one to the things that Leazes was right about.

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it :D:D:D

Edited by ewerk

do you mean me you stupid cunt

I am not "Leazes". I see you have edited an avatar despite claiming not to edit things and also claiming that I am "leazes" also shows you can't keep what you think is personal information.

What a fucking wanker.

You'll always be Newcastle onlines little brother, run by immature tosspots

:icon_lol:

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it :D:D:D

Would Leazes disrespect FFS?