The Road To Amsterdam ArenA (UEFA Europa League 2013) - THE END

Aeris

Only if we can bring in an upgrade in as I feel we as a squad have outgrown him. Don't think that it will happen though.

He deserves credit for the result last night when you look at Anzhi's home record in Europe.

:lol:

Well the rest of us who want him out want an upgrade as well!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You tell me what I have said that is wummery and I'll entertain your drivel ;)

No poetic licence though.

Simple question :)

As Tooj and Gemmil have said, "agenda" with no balance whatsoever. It strikes people as an astonishingly simplistic way of seeing the game, to the point I think you're fuckin "at it". How would you have set the team up to win us the game, 1500 miles and a four hour flight from home, -10, 5 first team players unavailable with only one striker in the squad and on a plastic pitch? :lol:

It's early so I may have missed it but has CT offered an alternative to how we were set up last night?

Nope. :lol: I picture CT as Zippy off Rainbow, talking in Mike Neville's voice.

As Tooj and Gemmil have said, "agenda" with no balance whatsoever. It strikes people as an astonishingly simplistic way of seeing the game, to the point I think you're fuckin "at it". How would you have set the team up to win us the game, 1500 miles and a four hour flight from home, -10, 5 first team players unavailable with only one striker in the squad and on a plastic pitch? :lol:

As suspected you were just bleating like a little girl.

Too much man bag ;)

Have another try by all means.

I didn't focus on Ben Arfa I was following Toms post where he said he played well. I even offered the excuse that I might have missed the bits where he did well.

More importantly Newcastles participation in the Europe is not about Ben Arfa getting fit.

Maybe if he had bothered his arse better in Paris and came back in better shape, as Pardew said last week, then your hero might have helped us win.

Pardew actually said he came back from Paris in great shape, yet it was his illness that set him back.

No , last week he said at his presser that he was disappointed with his fitness.

That was a week after returning from Paris though and after his illness.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2281856/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-miss-Newcastles-Europa-League-match-Metalist-Kharkiv.html

Pardew said: `Coming here was a no brainer. He has only been with us for two days having come from Clairefountaine who put him in terrific shape.

`We are very pleased with their contribution and again underlines the relationship we have in France. We have the faith to let him do his recovery there as we would with any player if they preferred that route.

`That has worked out well but he has only trained for two days and looks match fitness short but we hoped to get him up to speed perhaps for the next round.

`Sunday is too early, but I am certainly looking at the next round of this competition if we get through and a cameo role on the bench for Swansea if he progresses well.’

Bazinga.

Newcastle's Hatem Ben Arfa told to work harder by Alan Pardew

Manager not pleased with French winger's condition

http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/feb/28/newcastle-hatem-ben-arfa-alan-pardew

Edited by Christmas Tree

You are completely missing the point again.

You said he came back from France in terrible shape yet Pardew states the complete opposite.

You are completely missing the point again.

You said he came back from France in terrible shape yet Pardew states the complete opposite.

Stop making things up man.

I didn't say he came back in terrible shape.

Lying is so sad :(

If only you would!

Running scared with your arse in your hands AGAIN. ;)

What am I supposed to be answering now?! :lol:

I've told you why you're a wummer,you have an agenda, theres no balance in anything you post, you press peoples buttons on purpose. Now tell us what the team shouldve been to win the game Yohan, we're all waiting for your pearls of tactical wisdom :)

What am I supposed to be answering now?! :lol:

I've told you why you're a wummer,you have an agenda, theres no balance in anything you post, you press peoples buttons on purpose. Now tell us what the team shouldve been to win the game Yohan, we're all waiting for your pearls of tactical wisdom :)

Answer the question?

Of the two or three posts i made last night, what did I say that was wummery.

Give me the sentence that so offended you. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Answer the question?

Of the two or three posts i made last night, what did I say that was wummery.

Give me the sentence that so offended you. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Its your post this morning that I was referring to....blaming Pardew for everything (again) and slagging a newly fit Ben Arfa (again). Thats an agenda. You say the same things and give no credit where its due, and theres a lot of due this morning. Surprised Shane didnt get a mention tbh.

Its your post this morning that I was referring to....blaming Pardew for everything (again) and slagging a newly fit Ben Arfa (again). Thats an agenda. You say the same things and give no credit where its due, and theres a lot of due this morning. Surprised Shane didnt get a mention tbh.

One last chance :lol:

You're worse than Cameron at PMQ's

Which post are you referring to that was wummery?

Link

Put up or shut up ;)

I never said I was upset with the set up, but don't let that get in the way of a good moan ;)

Thought they looked poor on the night and maybe we'll regret not taking advantage.

Thought we looked good in our half and shit in theirs.

Marveaux wasted on the wing and should be in the centre where's he played his best football this season.

We just look so unorganised once we cross the half way line.

Going to be a nervy game at SJP.

No agenda.

Pardew played without a striker and we didn't score. Ben Arfa looked poor from what I saw of him. If I missed glimpses of brilliance then I missed them.

Point being they looked their for the taking last night and an away goal would have made next week so much easier.

Ben Arfa is a very skilful player who on his day is great to watch and occasionally scores a wonder goal. Sorry if I don't get as carried away as some of you do as what he "might be".

I didn't focus on Ben Arfa I was following Toms post where he said he played well. I even offered the excuse that I might have missed the bits where he did well.

More importantly Newcastles participation in the Europe is not about Ben Arfa getting fit.

Maybe if he had bothered his arse better in Paris and came back in better shape, as Pardew said last week, then your hero might have helped us win.

So we have you complaining that we didn't try hard enough to score.

That Marveaux should've been played in the middle.

That we looked unorganised in the opponent's half.

Inferring that Pardew should've played with a striker despite us not having any to speak of.

Ben Arfa shouldn't have started.

But yeah, you don't seem upset with how Pardew sent out the team at all. :rolleyes:

So we have you complaining that we didn't try hard enough to score.

That Marveaux should've been played in the middle.

That we looked unorganised in the opponent's half.

Inferring that Pardew should've played with a striker despite us not having any to speak of.

Ben Arfa shouldn't have started.

But yeah, you don't seem upset with how Pardew sent out the team at all. :rolleyes:

Not sure of your point.

Discussing how the match played out and responding to questions is one thing.

Marveaux aside, my only point is that they looked there for the taking and Ben Arfa didn't quite look up to that role on the night.

That's not really different to other people discussing Marveaux or Obertans inclusion / performance.