Are men becoming more like women?

ChezGiven

Playing on pinball machines, being morally opposed to drinking a beer, working as a nurse. Yeah you're all man. :lol:

I'm practically Conan the Barbarian in comparison to you man

I love how 'you're a nurse' is still rolled out as an insult a decade down the line. As if sitting behind a desk 9-5 is the epitome of manliness :lol: ill give you odds of 10/1 the steady stream of student nurses who have to shadow me for 8 weeks make the day go faster than shooting the shit with Dave from IT in the office ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can de-solder and rewire that with my eyes shut. Real man ;)

You stick to worrying about hidden carbs affecting your next body fat measurement

under_playfield.jpg

Keep telling yourself how big a man you are if it makes you feel slightly less camp next time you request a shandy when someone's getting the beers in.

I'm practically Conan the Barbarian in comparison to you man

I love how 'you're a nurse' is still rolled out as an insult a decade down the line. As if sitting behind a desk 9-5 is the epitome of manliness :lol: ill give you odds of 10/1 the steady stream of student nurses who have to shadow me for 8 weeks make the day go faster than shooting the shit with Dave from IT in the office ;)

:lol: Rattled.

Hardly. I've got dry skin and eczema, so it would be fucking stupid not to use a moisturiser (with added uv block to stop me getting skin cancer). Yeah, malignant melanoma is so manly, after all. I don't use Clinique though, I leave that for the wife, who happens to be a girl.

i'm agreeing with you, you bell end. i get dry skin too. there's nothing gay or woman-like about moisturiser. it's common sense if don't want to look like a flaky skinned chump.

you've decided to pigeon hole me as some type of preening metrosexual because i've what i post about fitness and nutrition in the weight loss thread. that's fine but in reality it's far from the case. i like nice clothes and i like to be in shape but i'm hardly one of those spray tanned, eye brow plucking chumps others have painted me as.

in reality, i'm like lots of guys in their mid 30s. it's not that unusual these days to moisturise, nor to train, eat well or buy nice clothes etc. that's not being a woman, it's being a man in the 21st century, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

You realise shandy has beer in dipshit? :lol:

even real shandy is too manly a drink for you.

aren't you familiar with the non-aloholic varieties? you should try to find a pub that sells them. might make you feel more manly - you could pour it into a pint glass and everything.

Aye you're the modern James Deen "must login and post that i've bought new wing mirrors and some leathers on the materialism thread, after i've listed my my refurb pacman pinball machine on ebay"

You were contemplating buying a mini earlier in the year and all :D

people in glass houses ;)

Hew, stick to giving us daily updates on your lunch break 5 aside games Pele

i'm agreeing with you, you bell end. i get dry skin too. there's nothing gay or woman-like about moisturiser. it's common sense if don't want to look like a flaky skinned chump.

you've decided to pigeon hole me as some type of preening metrosexual because i've what i post about fitness and nutrition in the weight loss thread. that's fine but in reality it's far from the case. i like nice clothes and i like to be in shape but i'm hardly one of those spray tanned, eye brow plucking chumps others have painted me as.

in reality, i'm like lots of guys in their mid 30s. it's not that unusual these days to moisturise, nor to train, eat well or buy nice clothes etc. that's not being a woman, it's being a man in the 21st century, and it's nothing to be ashamed of.

You've missed my point. None of those things is girly. Incessantly discussing them like a woman is though.

That's Maldini to you, i'm a left back

(for a club as well btw not just lunchbreak games)

Football updates, or "i've bought myself a new pinball machine" "look at my wing mirrors"

Alpha male my balls :lol:

Since when was riding a hog womanly like :lol:

Left back in the changing room lardy

You've missed my point. None of those things is girly. Incessantly discussing them like a woman is though.

honestly, if it's that annoying to the majority of people on here, i'll stop posting in the fitness thread.

right; i'm off to mum's net to see if anyone's got any top tips on how to shed that last couple of stubborn percentages points of body fat.

What about the arseholes going on like clever cunts in the Politics thread? Or the wannabe Barry Normans in the Film thread.

Fuck it, delete everything from general chat apart from the Belta Minge and What are you drinking threads. It's all proper men need.

honestly, if it's that annoying to the majority of people on here, i'll stop posting in the fitness thread.

right; i'm off to mum's net to see if anyone's got any top tips on how to shed that last couple of stubborn percentages points of body fat.

If people find it annoying, you should redouble your efforts, not do it less.

I can de-solder and rewire that with my eyes shut. Real man ;)

You stick to worrying about hidden carbs affecting your next body fat measurement

under_playfield.jpg

Playing electronic games - manly? :lol:

546061_10150619882271851_1226965194_n.jpg

See that little black dot at the top? That's me rubbing testosterone all over the windows.

:razz: