Are men becoming more like women?

ChezGiven

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was exactly the same picture man :lol:

And you deleted it when I pointed that fact out. That's just weird

Aye of course I did, why would I do that? Fuck me you're relentless aren't you? :lol:

And why are you trolling through my pictures anyway? That's weird if you ask me.

But please, I'm distracting you from telling us all how cool you are and how you don't care what people think :lol:

What a bellend

And now denying it?

You posted the exact same picture twice, 2 months apart, claiming to be out on 2 different dates. And then deleted the 2nd one when I pointed it out.

The cynic in me would suggest you are making dates up? And I'm the bell end?

And now denying it?

You posted the exact same picture twice, 2 months apart, claiming to be out on 2 different dates. And then deleted the 2nd one when I pointed it out.

The cynic in me would suggest you are making dates up? And I'm the bell end?

:lol:

Look, your obsession with me is flattering, but I'm not that kind of bloke. I don't deny I posted pictures of a girl when I was out with her, done it a few times if you want to spend your time looking through my photos instead of reclining on your "hog" patting your back at how alternative and edgy you are :lol:

Have I deleted them? No, no I haven't. I think of all the people on here I'm not shy in saying when things have gone terribly/terribly well wih a girl, so "making up dates" isn't really like me, now is it?

To answer your final question; Yes, yes you are a bellend.

I'm sure there's others on here who checked last time I pointed it out.

I swear on my grandmothers grave that all happened you oddest of oddballs. I understand you being a little embarrassed at being caught out but the normal thing would be to hold your hands up. Not delete all the evidence and then protest it never happened like comical Ali.

I'm not going in circles with you anyway, you know you did it and are obviously mortified given your reaction. Ill say no more on the matter

I'm sure there's others on here who checked last time I pointed it out.

I swear on my grandmothers grave that all happened you oddest of oddballs. I understand you being a little embarrassed at being caught out but the normal thing would be to hold your hands up. Not delete all the evidence and then protest it never happened like comical Ali.

I'm not going in circles with you anyway, you know you did it and are obviously mortified given your reaction. Ill say no more on the matter

Obviously mortified? :lol: I'm creased up here.

I'm on a train getting weird looks because of your terrible patter.

Obviously mortified? :lol: I'm creased up here.

I'm on a train getting weird looks because of your terrible patter.

Can we have some photos of these weird looks? ;)

I live in Brighton and have sex with women. #conflicted

I've not been to get my hair cut since 1994. I am now clearly winning this thread.

Not really, because technically a gay man cut your hair. That's pretty fucking feminine if you ask me.

Its funny the different lines we have to cross like. I get my hair at a barbers every time. No 4 on the winter and 3 in the summer (back n sides) with an inch on top. Nice n simple. I pay £6-8 and leave a couple of quid tip. I took the bairns to get theirs done and went to one in the metro that was a "hairdressers" as the barbers were too busy. Not only was is £14 fucking quid for mine and £10 for the kids but they didnt even give them a lolly for being good. Twats.

Since the salon where I get my hair done has now bumped the price of my shampoo & cut to £26, i won't be going again. Back to the polish barber's who do an £8 haircut.

Shame though, as they had a massage chair and gave you a beer as they cut your hair. Wonderful. :)

Same picture or not, tweeting about finding out the score? Fine. Tweeting to find out the score and stating you don't know because you are on a date :no::lol:

You're better than that Fish.

I'm demonstrably not.

J69 has his own thing going on, he doesn't particularly care if others approve of/like it, and I think that's canny. I only wish he didn't have to keep constantly banging on about it. Different strokes for different folks, mate.