Are men becoming more like women?

ChezGiven

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One very awkward moment in my life was telling a mate who had just told me he was gay a story that really did require the line 'so fucking gay of him' then realising what i'd just said and then thinking that clearly he knows i'm ok with him being gay so he wont take that the wrong way but really badly worrying anyway. Then i just thought i needed to stop being so gay about it and not to worry.

Sounds like you were being a right faggot about it, aye.

Why is J69 trying to take over the Stevie role of manliest man that has ever lived?

Seems every thread I open now he is boasting about how much of a man he is or how much of a fanny everyone else is.

Has he been waiting for this chance and since Stevie went is trying to live it out? :lol:

Drawing a long bow here if people think going veg, worrying about cholesterol levels or the size of your belly, or using moisturiser is effeminate. It is called looking after yourself. Does anyone here manscape btw? I must confess to doing a bit of this, but that is because my GF likes it neat and tidy down there and I think it is only fair as I prefer her to be brazilled and trimmed. Nothing worse than having pubes caught in your mouth.

:lol:

What a bellend.

I'm a little lost off now as to where this thread apparently got serious. I assumed everyone had their tongue firmly in their cheek?

Shame on anyone who didn't. Apart from the bit about twitter updates on dates. You really did that

You posted the same picture to nufcthreatlevel 2 months later and said 'what's the score in the game, I'm out on a date''

:lol:

Same lass different date.

Again, not exactly feminine though, is it? :lol:

Love that the plank who insists he doesn't care what anybody thinks about him and his "alternative" interests is the loudest voice when calling other people uncool. What a bellend. :rolleyes: