Are men becoming more like women?

ChezGiven

I moisturise my face by turning the tap on, cupping both hands to collect the water, bend over the sink then lift my hands with the water in to my face. I repeat this a few times rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out. Nivea highly recommends it. :good:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moisturise my face by turning the tap on, cupping both hands to collect the water, bend over the sink then lift my hands with the water in to my face. I repeat this a few times rubbing my eyes to get the sleep out. Nivea highly recommends it. :good:

I bet you fucking do, you big tease.

Got to say well played to Chez mind, blokes falling over themselves to state they're the more manly , quality entertainment :lol:

Special mention to J69 who spends most his energy on here telling other people they're not cool, while at the same time stating he doesn't care about being cool himself.

I know. The fact I couldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me being a pinball playing, motorbike riding, teetotal nurse makes me cool however.

fat-calipers-1.jpg

if you're so assured about being cool, and you really don't care what we all think about you, why go to such lengths in this thread and the fat loss thread to prove to the likes of me, gemill, jawd and others that we're girls or gays and you're the one worth listening to? it comes across like you're not quite as comfortable in your own skin as you'd like us to imagine.

where do you draw the line between what is acceptable?

do real men wear fake tan? it's a no from me

do real men carry man bags? not in my lifetime son

do real men wax their body hair? hell no

do real men sculpt their eyebrows? 1000 per cent no

do real men moisturise? i like having smooth skin.

if you're so assured about being cool, and you really don't care what we all think about you, why go to such lengths in this thread and the fat loss thread to prove to the likes of me, gemill, jawd and others that we're girls or gays and you're the one worth listening to? it comes across like you're not quite as comfortable in your own skin as you'd like us to imagine.

I didn't start the thread tbf. And you are every bit as vehement in your defence of moisturiser and calipers as I am in my ridicule of them. Swings and roundabouts. It's kept me laughing checking this thread throughout the day though. Don't take it so seriously, it's the Internet

Some awful things going on here. Equating "womanly" with being gay, measuring male character by the outward presentation we put forward. You're like a bunch of benders.

One very awkward moment in my life was telling a mate who had just told me he was gay a story that really did require the line 'so fucking gay of him' then realising what i'd just said and then thinking that clearly he knows i'm ok with him being gay so he wont take that the wrong way but really badly worrying anyway. Then i just thought i needed to stop being so gay about it and not to worry.

I didn't start the thread tbf. And you are every bit as vehement in your defence of moisturiser and calipers as I am in my ridicule of them. Swings and roundabouts. It's kept me laughing checking this thread throughout the day though. Don't take it so seriously, it's the Internet

i don't think i'm taking it more seriously than you, that's the point.