Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think this is a knee jerk to a poor result at home to a weak side but I feel like Ashley has finally pushed firmly down on the pillow and suffocated this club this season after a decade of hol

Fuck off

The phone saying “what’s up long pins can’t wait to feel ur unreal body”

Posted Images

So if we sell Longstaff on top of Perez we'll have made about £80m this summer, which has been "promised" for the kitty, plus the £50m pledged initially anyway. Should be an absolute windfall for the incoming manager. £130m to spend.

And that's before we consider revenues raised from Gayle (£12m), Hayden (£10m?), Shelvey? (£10-15m)...

And yet, despite this, we'll somehow manage to start the season having spend about £8m on some defender no one has ever heard of, and probably two loaned strikers.

If Ashley used that money to pay off his fucking loan though, I'd take it.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

£50m for a kid who’ played half a season is bonkers but selling the entire first team without appointing a new manager or buying any new players doesn’t seem the best preseason prep, even by Ashley’s standards 

So, with Perez gone, Longstaff maybe going, Darlow maybe going, Joselu hopefully going, Hayden wanting to go, what realistically do we have?

Dubranka, Elliot, Woodman.

Yedlin, Manquillo,  Schar, Lacelles, LeJeune, Clark, Fernandez, Dummett

Shelvey, Ki, Ritchie, Colback.

Muto, Gayle, Murphy.

Am I missing anyone of value who might also be sold to further enrich Ashley's play money?

It’d be nice to support a normal football club. This is about the time of year you’d be reading about transfer deals and looking forward to the new season without a feeling of impending doom

14 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

It’d be nice to support a normal football club. This is about the time of year you’d be reading about transfer deals and looking forward to the new season without a feeling of impending doom

Keep the faith young Jedi.............................................:lol:

18 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I remember those days. If only Leazes was here to set us straight about the Halls and Shepherd....

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

But you got it the wrong way round. You should really be happy with the good job Mike is doing with the club, you ungrateful spoilt brat.

HE PAINTED SOME WALLS!

What else would you want?