Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

Hope our fat cunt does not hear about the plans for one team this season to scrap supporters bringing DIY banners into the ground and instead offering to digitize the banners and put them on the LED display. Sanitized support is not the way to go even though he will just envision £s.

• 2 weeks later...

My younger cousin works in one of the bars during games and told is that before they go in to work, they get searched for how much money they have and aren't allowed to keep any tips and have to put any tips into the till, then when they leave get searched again for how much money they have on them.

But extreme for only getting paid £28 like :lol:

My younger cousin works in one of the bars during games and told is that before they go in to work, they get searched for how much money they have and aren't allowed to keep any tips and have to put any tips into the till, then when they leave get searched again for how much money they have on them.

Would he be prepared to go on record?

Because they're not jumped up glory hunters who can just about accept what the club is at the moment?

Stay away, call us all cunts on the internet if it makes spoilt,toys out the pram bairns like you feel better because your opinions are irrelevent until you voice them at 3pm on a Saturday. Not that that will make much difference, but at least we can say (eventually) "we were heard".

After the events of the past 8 months the time is just about here and its likely if we do make Pardews home games unbearable he'll be gone before Christmas. We've got the nudge on Pardew, we just have to follow through. Don't know if it will happen but the power is now in our hands. It likely always has been, but people are different nowadays to how they were 20-30 years ago. I expect the same tossers to come out of the woodwork just as they did in 92 though. See you then.

Because they're not jumped up glory hunters who can just about accept what the club is at the moment?

Stay away, call us all cunts on the internet if it makes spoilt,toys out the pram bairns like you feel better because your opinions are irrelevent until you voice them at 3pm on a Saturday. Not that that will make much difference, but at least we can say (eventually) "we were heard".

After the events of the past 8 months the time is just about here and its likely if we do make Pardews home games unbearable he'll be gone before Christmas. We've got the nudge on Pardew, we just have to follow through. Don't know if it will happen but the power is now in our hands. It likely always has been, but people are different nowadays to how they were 20-30 years ago. I expect the same tossers to come out of the woodwork just as they did in 92 though. See you then.

Voices heard?

Going to a home game these days is like going to a funeral, the soul has slowly been ripped out of the club and every fucker is on edge.

It's a sign of how low the club has sunk when the worst part of a match day is the match itself.

How many times do the present fans 'Make themselves heard' though, Rob? It was a good effort v Cardiff but it really does need voicing at games regularly, The supporters for change mob boycotted the games and made themselves visible whereas the likes of myself who boycotted don't, (Stevie has let on he's chucked I think?). It's hard to call, People will say he's not spoiling my support for the team but my own ship sailed a while ago and I'll be back the first game he's gone and the fumigation starts with his lickspittles in the corridors and the bench are turfed out. (I'm sure there's a few sturdy lamp posts around SJP?)

Is that club policy? Aren't the bars contracted out?

There's plenty of seats available in the back of the Gallowgate for games these says. I'd love to see more people that jacked season tickets buying singles there and generating some anti Pardew/Ashley noise along with the strawberry corner.

Voices heard?

Going to a home game these days is like going to a funeral, the soul has slowly been ripped out of the club and every fucker is on edge.

It's a sign of how low the club has sunk when the worst part of a match day is the match itself.

Dont disagree and I've acknowleged that we've given Pardew and Ashley an easy ride. But you'll change nothing between now and Christmas by not going. Now is the time, I think us cunts are about to turn.

Dont disagree and I've acknowleged that we've given Pardew and Ashley an easy ride. But you'll change nothing between now and Christmas by not going. Now is the time, I think us cunts are about to turn.

If the cunts inside turn then it might help the cunts outside understand the cunts inside and even move from the outside to the inside so they can all be cunts together again.

There's plenty of seats available in the back of the Gallowgate for games these says. I'd love to see more people that jacked season tickets buying singles there and generating some anti Pardew/Ashley noise along with the strawberry corner.

Those days are gone, by and large. I remember losing 0-3 to Coventry and it seemed half of the usually more Genteel West Stand stood up and gave McKeag and co some shit, let alone the rest of the ground. It's a different crowd these days, there would've been protests before and after games every game had this parasite turned up and did even half the shit he does now, back then.

@mcfaul

I know you're refusing to give Ashley money. If you know plenty of others who've jacked it in though is it not something you'd enjoy doing if they all joined you? Sitting with a big group of like minded haters that don't shut up about what a prick Ashley is?

I never thought it would happen but my apathy towards the club and attending games has reached it's maximum level and I have no enthusiasm whatsoever to buy a match ticket this season.

Those days are gone, by and large. I remember losing 0-3 to Coventry and it seemed half of the usually more Genteel West Stand stood up and gave McKeag and co some shit, let alone the rest of the ground. It's a different crowd these days, there would've been protests before and after games every game had this parasite turned up and did even half the shit he does now, back then.

I'd hope a lot of the same people are still about, maybe not as daft, but still as passionate. Those people were dispersed and silenced by the introduction of all seating during a prosperous time at the club.

As season tickets are less subscribed, matchday singles are more readily available (and cheaper) and anger is strong, it would seem a perfect time for those people to start congregating again and making their voices heard.

Each to their own, but its not like the old days where a bit of argy bargy will mean a new manager who makes a big difference.

If Pardew goes it will be another also ran manager who will be well briefed at interview about what the job entails and what the company line is.

The actual reality will be a toxic atmosphere that weakens the team and achieves SFA.

Bollocks

If it's another shit manager they can get stick too.

The Cardiff game was the proudest moment I've had watching Newcastle in 5 years. The support for the team was as incredible as the bile for the manager/owmner and we romped to a 3 nil win.

It was spine tingling stuff from the stands.

Each to their own, but its not like the old days where a bit of argy bargy will mean a new manager who makes a big difference.

If Pardew goes it will be another also ran manager who will be well briefed at interview about what the job entails and what the company line is.

The actual reality will be a toxic atmosphere that weakens the team and achieves SFA.

Good chance he'd be less of an odious omnicath though, that's some small hope shirley?

How many times do the present fans 'Make themselves heard' though, Rob? It was a good effort v Cardiff but it really does need voicing at games regularly, The supporters for change mob boycotted the games and made themselves visible whereas the likes of myself who boycotted don't, (Stevie has let on he's chucked I think?). It's hard to call, People will say he's not spoiling my support for the team but my own ship sailed a while ago and I'll be back the first game he's gone and the fumigation starts with his lickspittles in the corridors and the bench are turfed out. (I'm sure there's a few sturdy lamp posts around SJP?)

We've sat on our hands too long you're absoloutely right mate. Under Ashley since promotion weve often bobbed around midtable with one exception its largely kept the crowd off his back. Am tired of being told am a cunt because I can still get something out of going to the match though.

We've sat on our hands too long you're absoloutely right mate. Under Ashley since promotion weve often bobbed around midtable with one exception its largely kept the crowd off his back. Am tired of being told am a cunt because I can still get something out of going to the match though.

uh oh :lol:

270683365_1d59a78b57_o.jpg

I think at the end of the day you go if you still enjoy it. I think that's the deciding factor for nearly everyone. I think you're fucking daft if you keep going when you no longer do enjoy it but you're equally fucking daft if you cut your nose off to spite your face because you think there's some principle behind it. I think there's a definite logic to not buying a season ticket irrespective of your standpoint though (certainly in the majority of cases). TV money makes match day revenue less relevant all the time though. As long as we don't go down again that is.

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt