New commercial deal to be announced

Kid Dynamite

Sponsoring what though? The only thing worth massive money is the stadium name...

I was thinking to get some better PR Wonga might have sold it to a body with a better moral compass than these loan-sharks-with-Ipads.....Northern Rock again? :)

Seems as though the Puma deal was only announced until the end of this season, with the possibility of extending it then. Maybe warrior or some shite has offered us more cash.

Our shirts could be horrendous looking next year like

I'm concerned.

Although this could be a response to the issues that Wonga may be facing? They back out of their deal with us, we get sponsored by a universally adored company? :pray:

Just a point of clarification, is this Ryder quoting Llambias? As in the Llambias interview i read 'the biggest commercial deal in our history' was referencing the Wonga deal, details of which will be available for scrutiny next year. Or thats what i thought anyway.