New Strips?

Christmas Tree

Is that McCoist?

Aye - I cheated and looked at the image name so didn't answer out of shame. :up:

A day at the match with Henry Winter for Gemmill for getting it right! :good:

A day at the match with Lee Ryder for Tom for cheating. :banana:

I forgot about Southampton, although they've fucked about with their shirt before to be fair.

I suppose a lot of clubs have really! There aren't many that haven't fucked on to an extent!

The evolution of Leeds kits being the strangest. From blue & white stripes to yellow & blue halves, to just blue before eventually settling on ripping off Real Madrid.

Of course we've had some mad ones too, donning red and white more than once :joker:

I suppose a lot of clubs have really! There aren't many that haven't fucked on to an extent!

The evolution of Leeds kits being the strangest. From blue & white stripes to yellow & blue halves, to just blue before eventually settling on ripping off Real Madrid.

Of course we've had some mad ones too, donning red and white more than once :joker:

It looks like the stripes need colouring in. :lol:

Southampton ditched their stripes too - I hope it's not something Ashley picks up on.

I forgot about Southampton, although they've fucked about with their shirt before to be fair.

southampton.jpeg

southampton-home-football-shirt-1985-198

25aiwlj.jpg

southampton-home-football-shirt-1993-199

Small club syndrome to be honest, can't make their minds up on their shirt.

article-2620103-1D85358200000578-717_634

West Brom's new home shirt. :lol: (It actually looks alright it's just not their proper shirt, though).

Looks template-tastic.

Not that we're any better off. In fact I'm not sure any Puma-sponsored clubs really are. They only seem to do fully bespoke kits for African countries, weirdly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...