New Strips?

Christmas Tree

As far as logos go(go), it's not really a bad one. I mean, I know we're all morally outraged, and on the brink of vomiting, every time we see it. But, it's white text in a blue box.

The away shirt it's based on was a shiny silver effort and was class unlike the scoredraw replicas or this one which is more like a dull grey colour with the shit wonga logo on it.

Aye that was my favourite recent shirt. I was in Milan when it was released. Crazy at the club shop, we had to queue for 30 minutes just to get in.

I had this shirt bought in Italy in 1987......

JuvHSS8889.jpg

.....You couldn't really get them over here then so I looked like a tanned sexy Italian God when I came back home strutting my stuff in the fields of Walker like Platini in the middle of the park. I had a few offers of swaps for the shirt which I politely had to decline. :D

article-2620103-1D85358200000578-717_634

West Brom's new home shirt. :lol: (It actually looks alright it's just not their proper shirt, though).

Remember Sheff Wed doing something similar a good few years ago as did the Mackems.

extra_football_shirt_5822_1.jpg

m_mccoist-ally.jpg

(Any idea who this decent goalscorer was? Clue, he scored goals and was better known after he left them).

It looks like the stripes need colouring in. :lol:

Southampton ditched their stripes too - I hope it's not something Ashley picks up on.