New Strips?

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Don’t mind the 3rd strip

Really ?

I think it's horendous, but then I've always been a canny cool fella who has always had great dress sense. 

That's why I'm such a big hit with the ladies.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

God bless the lads on DHGate with the snidey versions up already

I still wouldn't buy a snide.

If you are walking around in a NUFC top ( not bairns of course)  people will think you are gving money to ashley.

Unless, if you do get a snide one you print on the back "this is a snide I never give ashley my money":D

Speaking of kits, that one Juve had on the other is horrific. Used to love the ones they did with Kappa. I’ve got an old Juve warm up top from that era. A quick look on the Classic Football Shirts site suggests it might be worth upwards of £150 :lol: 

I thought Classic football shirts were clowns the way they priced things but recently old NUFC warm up gear has gone through the roof price wise.

Lasses paying £100 for a 90s Adidas drill top to pose in :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I’m sure some of the snides come out of the same factories in China. I bought a fake Barca shirt years ago and it was identical to the ones I looked at in the shops 

You can be sure.... A lot of snides come out of the same factories. My dad, my uncle and my Grandfather work as a bussiness agent in brands like Puma, Mizuno or Nike, and they have had to go to trials as a experts... and most of the fake shirts are 100% the same than the originals.

26 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I got a couple off DHGate for 5-a-side and they looked identical but you only get about 4 washes out of them before the sponsor and badge gets warped. Saying that, it’s probably the same with the proper ones.

Don’t wash- just be honking. 

Result. 

5 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think they’ve got a new (Kappa) one out, which would explain the discount. I prefer the new one because I like the broader stripes 

edit: this one https://www.thekitman.co.uk/real-betis-2020-21-kappa-home-kit/

Edited by Alex