Newcastle v Sunderland

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that has to be noted. Di Canio is miles, miles ahead of Pardew. Their team is so shit man for man but it shows if you have a decent manager, what you can do.

How's your leg feeling after that?

Whooaah me lads, the Mackem fans are roaring

Sessegnon and Johnson, and Vaughny are all scoring,

The Geordie Fans are breaking stuff and making work for Glaziers,

Running dooon the Scotswood Road...

Punching Horses Faces!!!

:lol:

Funny tbf.

One thing that has to be noted. Di Canio is miles, miles ahead of Pardew. Their team is so shit man for man but it shows if you have a decent manager, what you can do.

I've never been a pardew fan but claiming di canio is miles ahead of anyone is a bit early doors he got a team promoted from league 2 and has only been in management for really a season and a bit

Odd that they say this is a hard forum to read, theirs gives me a migrane everytime I look at it. Not the first time a bunch of mackems have come out with deluded shite though is it? Let them have their day in the sun, it's time to start coming out with "you're still talking about it?" as that's what they did the day after the 4-1 and 5-1. Think of how shite this is now and imagine it at least once if not twice a year for your lifetime, no wonder they're rabid the absolute hotchers.

There's some stupid comments on here regarding Pardew & Di Canio.

Can anyone seriously say that Pardew's tactics were good or that he set the right mood before the match ........... did anyone not expect his, "We was tired," shite after the game?

He was using that line immediately after the Benfica match and the lazy players, in our team & you know who they are, would've loved that wouldn't they?

The fact is that, whatever people say about Di Canio, his game plan was spot on and they dominated the game from start to finish except for our plan A of hitting long/medium balls to Cisse and plan B of hitting long/medium balls to Ameobi. People are saying Di Canio isn't a 'proper manager' for some reason which is just stupid and makes us look idiotic and jealous. As a player he's won endless trophies whereas Pardew won fuck all, ever.

What has Pardew done as a manager come to think of it?

Sunderland made us look as lame as that knacker who punched the horse and it worries me that they've struck gold with will Di Canio as we did with Keegan, What had Keegan done, in management before he came here?

Pardew has been sacked from various clubs and once guided West Ham to their worst run for over 70 years. He's claiming now that we outplayed Benfica and, no doubt, there are some who will continue to swallow his deluded shite. We're in a relegation battle with this dope, and he's unarmed ......... I have no faith in him to raise the spirit in the club which is what we desperately need.

We were all laughing, before the match, that Sunderland had lost Fletcher, Whickham, Cattermole, Gardner, etc and were having to play a striker who can't score.

Did Di Canio whine like Pardew has all season and give the players a ready made excuse? No, they came and fought for the shirt, and scored from midfield, while we 'were tired'.

Well I'm tired of Pardew and his Rodger the Dodger book of excuses'.

Prefer to take the easy option and call Di Canio a 'madman' or 'lucky' but Sunday was won with tactics, something Pardew thinks are sweets that come in a little plastic box.

Edited by Banshee

Roy Keane won endless trophies but only the 2nd divsion title with Sunderland. What are these endless trophies you keep going on about and what relevance do they have to Di Canio and safc?

Edited by Howmanheyman

Whooaah me lads, the Mackem fans are roaring

Sessegnon and Johnson, and Vaughny are all scoring,

The Geordie Fans are breaking stuff and making work for Glaziers,

Running dooon the Scotswood Road...

Punching Horses Faces!!!

:lol:

On the news in Brazil apparently. Or at least the Portuguese news channel in Brazil.

The horse punching, not the song.

Roy Keane won endless trophies but only the 2nd divsion title with Sunderland. What are these endless trophies you keep going on about and what relevance do they have to Di Canio and safc?

'Keep' going on about? I mentioned it once ffs.

Go and Google it if you're interested.

Sunderland flags and scarves pinned to the walls all over the office today. I wish the cunts who put that performance in on Sunday could come and spend a week in my shoes. I bet they have forgotten the game already

21oo3nk.jpg

They're bound to be mouthy. Just gone through the red arrow haven't they. This time next year they'll be quiet again, as they approach the red arrow from the other side.

I'm consoling myself that they won games under MON at first too. There's only so long a team can win games on passion before a lack of quality starts to shine through again. It's still the same squad they all wanted rid of 2 weeks ago. Hopefully Everton will give them a reality check

Shed a few tears this morning

I start work at 5 and was walking down at half 4, not a sole or car around with my headphones on. Then I made the mistake of watching Dendinho's video of the game and when we got the 3rd I had tears streaming down my cheeks. It's one of the best days of my life and Di Canio's ignited the passion I was starting to lose under Bruce and O Neill. Still can't believe it all happened. Amazing times :) :)

Do they understand how small time this makes them sound :lol: one of the best days of his life FFS

Edited by TheRollingStones

Do they understand how small time this makes them sound :lol: one of the best days of his life FFS

I'll be honest though, that night against Barcelona when we won 3-2, was one of the best of my life, or certainly up to that point as a 19 year old.

I have to say the behaviour of the fans has turned this from a derby defeat into an utter embarrassment. I dont care if the mackems were also smashing the place up, their lot can get embarrassed for them. I was expecting a tough match and all the circumstances pointed to a genuinely difficult game for us (where the fuck did the mackem-esque delusion pre-match come from?) so in the end the defeat was always a possibility.

Punching a horse though :lol: Its close to hanging a monkey in mentality.

I have to say the behaviour of the fans has turned this from a derby defeat into an utter embarrassment. I dont care if the mackems were also smashing the place up, their lot can get embarrassed for them. I was expecting a tough match and all the circumstances pointed to a genuinely difficult game for us (where the fuck did the mackem-esque delusion pre-match come from?) so in the end the defeat was always a possibility.

Punching a horse though :lol: Its close to hanging a monkey in mentality.

Yup, that's gonna stick for ever that.