Hey guys

Jonny_nufc

I'm throwing in a few  :)  :)  :razz:  :rolleyes: 's just to cover me.

Alex, you thought it was kosher, tbh. FACT!

78028[/snapback]

Until I actually read it tbh. FACT! :)

78042[/snapback]

:)

Lies.

78066[/snapback]

I made the fatal mistake of reading the responses before the actual post.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this girl I like at work and I'm having a few problems getting anywhere with her   :rolleyes:

I've tried to impress her. I baked some scones a fortnight ago and brought her some in and as far as I know she enjoyed them, but I didn't see her eat them  :razz: 

Next, i decided to be a bit sneaky :(  I brought in the previous day's Times crossword having picked up the answers that day, and I sat in the staff room during lunch time, reading the clues out loud and getting them straight away...  ... bit dishonest I know but you have to play the game eh   :)

So thinking she had me down as a cross between Einstein and Jamie Oliver, I decided to go one step further and I burnt her my ELO CD so she could have a copy.  I just flung it out on her desk and said.... 'hey, here are some tunes for you to listen to'  ... but even though she says she likes the CD, she doesn't name any of the songs   :)

So then I decided to ask her out for an ice-cream one lunchtime but she doesn't like ice-cream :)   ... i said never mind, lets go for a meal one evening but she's always busy. She says she goes shopping 4 nights a week  ... maybe then I should wait for her in the supermarket  ?

Anyway, my last hope is inviting her round for a game of Warhammer but that will mean introducing her to all the lads and she's going to think we're a bunch of psychos   :razz:

Help needed ... and I've already bought her a box of crystalized ginger and that didn't work   :rolleyes:

77902[/snapback]

She thinks your a cross between her Mum and her little brother. She probably thinks it would be legally called incest if she slept with you.

Buy a dictionary and look up the words Modern, Life and Chocolate. :)

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

There's this girl I like at work and I'm having a few problems getting anywhere with her   :rolleyes:

I've tried to impress her. I baked some scones a fortnight ago and brought her some in and as far as I know she enjoyed them, but I didn't see her eat them  :razz: 

Next, i decided to be a bit sneaky :(  I brought in the previous day's Times crossword having picked up the answers that day, and I sat in the staff room during lunch time, reading the clues out loud and getting them straight away...  ... bit dishonest I know but you have to play the game eh   :)

So thinking she had me down as a cross between Einstein and Jamie Oliver, I decided to go one step further and I burnt her my ELO CD so she could have a copy.  I just flung it out on her desk and said.... 'hey, here are some tunes for you to listen to'  ... but even though she says she likes the CD, she doesn't name any of the songs   :)

So then I decided to ask her out for an ice-cream one lunchtime but she doesn't like ice-cream :)   ... i said never mind, lets go for a meal one evening but she's always busy. She says she goes shopping 4 nights a week  ... maybe then I should wait for her in the supermarket  ?

Anyway, my last hope is inviting her round for a game of Warhammer but that will mean introducing her to all the lads and she's going to think we're a bunch of psychos   :razz:

Help needed ... and I've already bought her a box of crystalized ginger and that didn't work   :rolleyes:

77902[/snapback]

She thinks your a cross between her Mum and her little brother. She probably thinks it would be legally called incest if she slept with you.

Buy a dictionary and look up the words Modern, Life and Chocolate. :)

78100[/snapback]

I'm trying to fit a sexual euphemism to all those bolded points, without much success, it has to be said.

The jury is still out on whether this is all a blag tbh.

78106[/snapback]

I took one look at it this morning and decided it was a wind-up, I wasn't sure until I got to the word 'Warhammer', then I was convinced.

Never known a bloke yet who would make scones to impress a woman like..

78125[/snapback]

Scones, shmones! One glimpse of my rock hard buns is all it takes. :)

Never known a bloke yet who would make scones to impress a woman like..

78125[/snapback]

Someone calling????

And this thread is NOT a piss-take - there's too much information.

Right???? :):):)

When I first read this thread I thought it was serious, then I read about how he was trying to 'woo' her and thought it was a piss-take.

Considering there's no punch-line though, I then began to think well maybe he is serious...

Either way, what's the point in the thread? :)

When I first read this thread I thought it was serious, then I read about how he was trying to 'woo' her and thought it was a piss-take.

Considering there's no punch-line though, I then began to think well maybe he is serious...

78164[/snapback]

He wants our help in getting her into the sack.

Just ask her if she fancies a fuck, man. Cut out the niceties and find out whether she wants it, or not. If not, move on to another likely candidate (remembering to tell her that it's her loss though).

If that story is the truth then he hasn't got a hope in hell. Nobody can work about the point of this thread but it's still going strong at 4 pages! :)

If that story is the truth then he hasn't got a hope in hell.  Nobody can work about the point of this thread but it's still going strong at 4 pages! :)

78169[/snapback]

Judging by Jonny's silence, I think he's away to Waterstones to buy my book! When I said 'all good bookshops' though, I meant more like Sven's Adult Books :)

78164[/snapback]

The point of the thread is to debate whether it's genuine or not. Warhammer? Howay man!

Seeing as it was posted at almost 2am.... and is completely random (I do love the crystalised ginger line!).... I didn't see how it could NOT be a pisstake.

Hence my responses.

Re-read his second post, ffs... that's some comedy :)

You people worry me sometimes :)

Where there currents in your scones? Laydeees love currents.

78173[/snapback]

i like sultana's in mine tbh :)

if it's not a wind up he needs serious therapy !!! :)

78177[/snapback]

You're not tempted by the scones then (pronounced scowne)?? :)

*puts the flour away* :)

If that story is the truth then he hasn't got a hope in hell.  Nobody can work about the point of this thread but it's still going strong at 4 pages! :)

78169[/snapback]

Judging by Jonny's silence, I think he's away to Waterstones to buy my book! When I said 'all good bookshops' though, I meant more like Sven's Adult Books :)

78172[/snapback]

Reading over the first few posts again 2 things are clear, firstly this is a blatant piss-take, anyone taken in by it must hand their heads in shame! :)

Secondly, he's not buying any books, he's clearly off knobbing Lou.

EDIT: While she posts on here, kinky...

Edited by DotBum

78164[/snapback]

He wants our help in getting her into the sack.

Just ask her if she fancies a fuck, man. Cut out the niceties and find out whether she wants it, or not. If not, move on to another likely candidate (remembering to tell her that it's her loss though).

78167[/snapback]

Well if this is kosher then that's exactly what he should do - he response will be the same whether he fucks about doing it or not...

78169[/snapback]

Judging by Jonny's silence, I think he's away to Waterstones to buy my book! When I said 'all good bookshops' though, I meant more like Sven's Adult Books :rolleyes:

78172[/snapback]

Reading over the first few posts again 2 things are clear, firstly this is a blatant piss-take, anyone taken in by it must hand their heads in shame! :)

Secondly, he's not buying any books, he's clearly off knobbing Lou.

EDIT: While she posts on here, kinky...

78188[/snapback]

His second post to Lou was obviously a piss-take to her. The original was not.

:):razz::)